SSV-mas Day 8: Candyland (SSV)

A death trap of sweets, envy and jealousy abound, yet who is truly behind it?

HELEN: So, lemme get this straight. You eight just so happened to stumble across a portal...

ANTAURI: ... thought to GO INSIDE IT...

MEI: ... AND DIDN'T THINK TO INVITE ME!? MK! BRO, I AM SHOCKED! *smacks MK, he, Chiro, Schrik, Katarina, Leo, Fran and Maple are kneeling in front of them with their arms up* HOW DARE YOU!

MK: I'M SORRY I DIDN'T THINK—

MACAQUE: Kid, don't fool yourself. Half the time you don't and this is definitely one of those times.

MK: *shrinks* I mean...!

CHIRO: *pats his back, but gets stared at by Antauri and Gibson, shrinks in as well* Ah erm...

GEORDO: I would like to be surprised, but at the same time... *sighs* Katarina...

AMANDA: *sighs* Fran...

FRAN: *looks down*

SALLY: MAPLE! HOW?!

ECHIDNA: LEO YOU ARE OLDER THAN THESE PEOPLE YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER!

LEO: WELL EXCUSE ME THAT THERE WERE SWEETS I HAD NEVER SEEN BEFORE! FRAN ALSO RAN IN!

D: *munching on popcorn with Hiro and Keita* Man this is good drama. 

MATT: Shouldn't you be stopping this? You probably get scolded often. 

HIRO: *snorts* Nah, it makes us feel old if we stop them. 

KEITA: Plus, we've technically sorta retired. *munches more* Cut us some slack. 

MEI: Don't remind me. That stunt of yours with the creature fusion you three did still makes us wary about you people. *rolls eyes* Anyway, did you even end up dealing with whatever it was? 

KATARINA: Yeah! Though it was mostly the others! I only helped by making a bump on the road for him to trip on! *shining light, looks very proud*

SCHRIK: I actually didn't help eithe- *gets smacked on the head* Ow! What?!

MK: Say that again...

CHIRO: And we're telling Helen about- *gets his mouth covered* Mppphhhh!

SCHRIK: Do YOU want me to tell Jinmay about what you told us?! MK, don't even make me start!

MK: HEY! I'M INNOCENT!

CHIRO: *smacks Schrik's hand out of his mouth* Then don't downplay your role! You helped us narrow down his weakness! We really would have been goners and Leo would have been DEAD! 

LILI: E-EH?!

SHUTINA: HE WOULD HAVE WHAT?!

FRAN: Apparently Mister Demonheart's body originated from a human, and that brother's descendant was trying to 'exorcise' him from the body! *confused, still doesn't get what it means*

SHISHOU: *sighs* "It's better if she never finds out." 

EDVARD: LEO-DONO!

LEO: IT'S NOT THAT BAD, I SWEAR!

D: I would like to offer up the TM cuffs that keep us on house arrest for your use. 

ICHITA: D, we ALL know it's cause you don't want to be caught with the arrest anklet again. *the three blush* I knew it. You three are getting it too, just in case. I'm still pissed you got yourselves in trouble during Christmas. 

HIRO: THAT WASN'T EVEN OUR FAULT! 

KOUTAROU: STILL GETTING IT! *the three start sprinting* HEY!

CHIRO: *leans into MK* I'm honestly glad we're not like them. 

ANTAURI: As am I, but they did bring up a valid point. *He's joking, right?....*

CHIRO: *sweating bullets* T-That won't be needed.

KATARINA: Y-Yeah! "That's way too advanced for the others to use, but I feel bad for Chiro, Schrik, and MK so...."

GIBSON: On the contrary, it is to my belief that this will benefit everyone. *smiles menacingly* 

CHIRO: THINGY! GET GIBSON NOW!

THINGY: *heads looks up from talking with Wuking's monkeys, eyes light up*

GIBSON: NO- *Gets glomped*

MK: MAKE A RUN FOR IT!!! *is gone with the others*

MACAQUE: NOT HAPPENING KID! *disappears with him*

WUKONG: HEY! *does the same*

PIGSY: *already plotting ways to punish MK*

SPARKS: He has guts, I'll give him that, but... *smirks* We have ANTAURI. The Ultimate Find Chiro cheat code.

KEITH: I'm sure I could find Neesan. Pochi knows me, so he's probably show up when I call.

ECHIDNA: *smiles, oh no, the demon queen smile* Oh LEO~

SALLY: MAPLE GET BACK HERE! 

LUCYRE: *Snorts* Schrik's forgotten he's Dualised with me. 

AMANDA: OH THEY'RE GETTING IT NOW! 

*THEY DO NOT SUCCEED, AS PREDICTED.*

BUT....

?: *smiles, watching from the shadows, eyes on Schrik* Well, this is going to be quite the DELIGHT~