Gira Hastie and his Adorableness (+ When you Anger Him) (Kingohger Oneshot)

One scene alone sold Himeno Ran on the fact that Gira Hastie was so vastly different from his brother; the day Scopy came up to Himeno, looking upset about something. 

Honestly, the yellow Kingohger was unsure what was wrong with God Sasori. She didn't speak with the Shugods, that was Gira's thing, but a nudge towards the corner of the space they were in, and she saw it. 

Gira Hastie, Kuwagata Ohger, the man who was wanted, presumed dead, and hotheaded as hell...

Was gently rubbing both God Kuwagata and God Kabuto's heads with his hands. 

Himeno swore her jaw dropped to the ground, although she caught herself before it became too obvious. She briefly recalled the other had been an older brother to the orphans in Shuggoddam, but to think. 

To think that the great Shugods seemed to be so... so less intimidating than usual. 

A quick look at Scopy and she understood. It wasn't that it was jealous of Gira, it probably wanted the same thing. 

She rubbed her temple. Gosh, these Shugods sometimes...! "You should go and ask, Scopy. I'm sure he'll let you." 

Scopy looked at her, blinking as if the notion hadn't hit it yet. 

Then it did, and it nodded as it scuttled over. God Hopper even joined in, and as Gira gave both of them pats as well, she started to wonder if this was really Racules' brother. 

Turned out Himeno had more surprises in store for her. "Pardon. You have nicknames for OUR Shugods?"

"It would be awkward if I called them like how I call you," he said. "And they were all too happy for that." 

They were HAPPY about that?

Yanma looked like he was dying inside, and while Himeno ALWAYS savoured a chance to one-up him, this was- 

"What names do you have for them?" Rita was the only calm one after they screamed their heart out. 

"Easy! Tombo is Tombon-" He spat out his cola. 

Himeno smirked at him, but then- "-Kamakiri is Kamakirin-" 

Now she had to question why. 

"-Hachi is Hacchan-" Kaguragi actually seemed stunned despite all his duplicity. 

"-and Papillon is Pakun!" he finished, oblivious to Rita's... utter silence to the cute nickname. If only I had thought of that myself. They thought to themself. 

Himeno told herself right there, that there was NO way Gira was related to Racules. NO way. She couldn't see it at all! 

... Until now. 

"You... YOU SET US UP, LOOSE-FACED TANUKI!?" Yanma was completely stunned. 

"It was the only way to get you two to stop bickering for once and actually confess your feelings," he drily responded. "My brother was hesitant about doing it again, but I couldn't take your repressed tension every single time." 

Racules gave a cough, and Himeno could only stare. This. This man managed to SET them up by somehow convincing everyone to play an elaborate drama where Racules pretended to have hijacked Shugoddam again. Even their own servants had been strung along. 

"HOW?" Yanma demanded. 

"Simple, really." Racules seemed to be SAVOURING this for some reason. 

Yanma and Himeno had just left after ANOTHER fight during the meeting. Rita screamed to the sky, Kaguragi was his usual self, Racules shook his head, and Gira was struggling to keep a cool fac-

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" 

All three actually jumped when the mildest of the four actually pulled a Rita and screamed to the sky. Even Kuwagon was startled as Scopy, Kabutan, and Battan all paused their date of sorts (courtesy of the older brother Gira). 

"I have HAD it with those two tiptoeing around each other like some sort of game!" the red-streaked male ranted. 

Kogane and Boone shared a glance as Kogane turned to the other three. "This... isn't good."

"I thought Gira-dono could only hate Racules and then some," Kaguragi said. 

"Not wrong, but not right either..." Racules mumbled while rubbing his neck. 

"Gira Hastie, despite your complaints, we cannot change what Himeno and Yanma do," Rita pointed out. 

Gira paused. 

And then his Evil King persona popped up again. An evil laugh erupted from his lips. "Perhaps we can. Perhaps we can, Miss Kaniska."

"What exactly do you propose, Gira-dono?" Kaguragi had the glint in his eyes. 

Gira smiled darkly. "A little show should do the trick~"

Yanma's mouth had gone open. Who corrupted this man!? Who the **** corrupted this man!? HOW DID HE-

Himeno was absolutely stunned. 

From then on, the team decided on one thing; never piss Gira Hastie off. He could be a kind man when he wanted to, but when angered, it was a volcano erupting in the worst way possible.