Interview with Suguri in the MT Actor AU!

"*sitting on the high chair, waves* Hey! I'm Suguri Hannya, and I'm better known as Kieran, the main deuteragonist/antagonist of the Indigo Disk!"

1. How did you become Kieran?

"Oh, that's actually cause of my gaming! Y'know me first and foremost as the champion who took Furret and made him a competitively great Pokémon, and Kieran is actually my gaming name. After I won the tournament last year, when they had just released the Scarvi game, I was approached with the offer to be an important character of the Hidden Treasure of Area Zero! At first, they were going to have me be a guardian for Ogerpon who fell into darkness when Ogerpon actually chose to go with Florian and/or Julianna (we're actually good friends, don't worry), but then they watched an interview of mine when I was younger. Much like my Indigo Disk self, I had actually been quite fixated on winning. This only culminated in a kid friendly way in the game, otherwise kids would have had to see me collapse right after losing to you. I was literally malnourished and hadn't eaten normally for months. The intervention really helped and now I've reached a healthy weight range!"

2. How did you want to explore Kieran in this storyline?

"Unlike the canon story where things were all about what we find precious and important, I wanted to explore Kieran and Ogerpon's relationship. Actually, I was her first friend during the recording for the Teal Mask, so the fact that we didn't explore the possibilities with their relationship irked me. We touched upon how Kieran actually reacts to dark layers within himself, and he is given a choice, whereby to either give in or try to rise above it. I think the lot of you can guess which choice won Ogerpon over while helping him understand important lessons."

- He and Carmine actually are nice to each other, it's just that GameFreak wanted to focus on making the situation ambiguous.

- He enjoyed acting alongside Penny, Arven and Nemona, the final one specifically. 

- The Anomalice movie final battle actually came from when they had been accidentally locked into the simulation room cause someone hacked into the system and corrupted Pascatmon. In the end she didn't actually die. But it did spark up the idea for a movie.

- When [Spoiler] was conceptualised, GameFreak and Aura Weaver signed a contract so that both owned it. 

- Kieran finds it fun to play Amaris, as he sees it as a him whose mental health was all ruined. 

- He admits that [REDACTED] was actually really painful for him, and the tears he shed during it were genuine.

- GameFreak wanted to troll players, so they actually designed Pecharunt off his tied up look. 

- He's actually quite outgoing and won't hesitate to approach someone. 

- He gets along with Origoros, who enjoys Kieran's acting as Amaris. 

venusaura I'll probably update as I go. XS