Servamp OCs

立 命望

Li Mingwang

Age: 20

Personality: Quiet, blunt, sleepy, easily irritated, tries to stay efficient with fights, eccentric, autistic

Partner in crime: Watanuki Sakuya

Occupation: Magician, Inventor, Barista

Love Interest: Johannes (onesided)

Alignment: Good

Abilities: Intelligence, Shaman Magic, short ranged fighting

Weapons: Seals, Chinese bo.

Weaknesses: Weak Stamina, prone to snapping/punching someone

Looks: orange hair, yellow eyes, blue hoodie, black pants, magenta shoes.

Background: He's the son of a Chinese shaman who encounters Tsubaki at one point and helps him. In exchange for their help, the shaman is taught about Servamps and is given the tools needed to be able to fight against them. Mingwang was then taught how to use these tools to the best of his ability, although his weaknesses eventually got him kicked out of his home in Qingdao when he was 15. However, he met some C3 Magicians and soon worked for them until he was transferred to the Japanese branch at 19. Upon meeting Sakuya following the Tsubaki fight, though, Mingwang eventually quits his job at C3 and now works part-time as a barista while slowly growing his skills as an inventor thanks to Johannes, who he met in C3 and kept in contact with. At one point, Mingwang punched Tsubaki to allow Sakuya free will, which Tsubaki allowed after a promise to keep in contact with him and protect Sakuya.

Birthday: 4th of July

Nationality: Chinese

Wamuro Hirawa

話室 平綿

Likes Music

Age: looks 12

Species: SubClass

Servamp: Envy

Alignment: --

Personality: calm and serious during fights, brutal when loved ones are threatened, submissive when involving Jeje and Mikuni, lacks a will when required.

Occupation: Secretary, Musician (has a band with Jeje and Mikuni)

Abilities: Fighting Prowess, Analytical Skills, Paralysis & Emotion Manipulation Magic

Weapons: (made by Johannes) A gun that can paralyse if she thinks of a word hard enough and embodies it for 3 seconds to form the bullet.

Weaknesses: naivete, lack of skill in decision making, no will aside from being interested in music

Looks: light skin, red eyes, brown hair, lavender dress with dark purple frills and ribbons, dark red flats, white socks

Background: She grew up in a situation where her opinion was never needed, and as a result, she became lacking of a will, a desire. The slight envy she felt at others was seen by Jeje when he spotted her, and he kept a close eye on her until she was nearly killed by her family. Once he turned her into a vampire, he killed her family and took her in when he went to the Alicein mansion. Her love for music grows there and persists even after they leave.

Nationality: Japanese

Birthday: 11 August