"B-but how long have they been following us?" I asked,

"Since we stepped out of UA" my mind flashes back to the multiple times he had looked back to his left. So that was what was bothering him. My eyes suddenly widened, but I didn't notice anyone! "Go back to the changing room and call that damn dad of yours" he says as he began to back away from me as I give a nod. His eyes trailed down my body again, "also, not to toot my own horn, but I have really good fucking taste"

Dispute the situation we were in I smile at his compliment, "I think so too". I head back inside of the changing room. I didn't think there was any more need for changing into anymore bathing suits. This was definitely the one I was going to get. I pull out my phone and dialed Aizawa, which he instantly picked up.

"Whats happening and where are you?" He instantly asked.

"Someone has been following us. Since we left UA all the way down to (store name) at the mall"

"Are you both still in the store?" He asked

"Yeah. I'm in the changing room right now and Katsuki is outside standing guard"

"Good. Stay there. I'll be there in a few minutes. Make sure your tracker on your phone is on" he hangs up quickly as I let out a small sigh. I turn around and began taking off the bathing suit, sliding my school clothes back on.

I open the door again and Katsuki was standing off to the side looking around, "katsuki" I say and he looks over, "I called. We have to stay here until Aizawa comes"

"Then change into the other bathing suits" he says and I shrug,

"I kinda want the first one" I say and he glares at me,

"Then go back inside the stall and sit there" I weakly smile and do as I was told.

••••

Okay, here is the biggest boy question

Okay, here is the biggest boy question. WHO IS YOUR #1 HUBBY (Or WIFU)? AND WHY??

Honestly, my #1 hubby is probably Natsu Dragneel from Fairytail. As for why, I think the only reason why I can't put anyone above him is the fact he was my first anime character that I ever went fan girl crazy about. I mean, I even have a framed poster saying "Destiny Dragneel" in my room haha.

I'm honestly curious on other people's hubbies uwu. Anyways, have an amazing day today and I hope you are all are doing good :)

Also, I was laying in bed as I was talking to my friend on my phone. I grabbed my phone and saw a notification and I screamed "GOD BLESS THIS PERSONS SOUL"

 I grabbed my phone and saw a notification and I screamed "GOD BLESS THIS PERSONS SOUL"

LIKE YES, this is all I ever wanted. ANYWAYS HEHEHEHEHEH LOVE YALL!

Posting another chapter tomorrow (Sunday, June 21st) for Father's Day :) as for time... we will see haha, all I know is it's going to be before 5pm eastern standard time uwu

A/n: GUYS OML I NEED TO KNOW IF SOMEONE CAME UP WITH THIS PLOT SO I CAN READ IT AND SAVE MY TIME FROM CREATING IT MYSELF.
Here it is;
The basis of the plot is Izuku and (character) are twins. Izuku being born before (character) just by a few minutes. Izuku's father had decided that he would move abroad and it was decided that he would take (character) with him. Separating (character) and Izuku.
The story will basically be how (character) and Izuku reunites at UA and how they find out they had wrongly directed to believe they were only child's as they grew up.
(God and it would be so juicy if there was a part where Izuku blames (character) for making him quirkless as she was born with an overwhelmingly powerful telekinesis quirk but gets over it because he has All For One now)
(It would be even better if (character) falls in love with bakugo. It would be so amazing UGHHHHH)

Thanks for listening to my ted talk.