Chapter 40

"Master Ren", you purred kneeling with your legs apart and your arms behind your back, pushing your chest out for him, "I thought we would be doing actual lessons tonight, seen as you've been out all day..."

He made a disapproving grunt and stopped his pacing, "so you haven't been listening to me?"

You widened yours eyes and opened your legs further in a hopes he would let it slide. However the fact he did not continue to talk made you feel as though he'd expected an answer from you.

You stammered, your hand fumbling to grab the loop on your collar and play with it, "you're teaching me...discipline" you noticed him look more intently at you a little disappointed.

You cleared your throat putting your hand back again, "no erm obedience..."

He just smirked at you this time and watched you squirm under his glare.

"I'm teaching you how to serve your Master". He advanced on your postition, on the floor, in the center of his chambers.

"Yes sir," you said sarcastically rolling your eyes.

"...because though I have tried, you don't appear to be learning your lessons..." he continued. Your heart began to race as he slowly reached out his gloved hand to push his finger under your chin and guide your eyes back up to him. Your heart was pounding against your ribs now as he took his helmet off and tossed it to the side with one hand. The other now caressing your neck and finding its way to the ring you had been fiddling with earlier.

He hooked his finger inside and used it to pull you to your feet. The movement was so rapid you had lost your balance slightly and looked a little more eager than you had wanted to.

Let's see how much you've learnt.

"Turn around" he said letting go of your collar.

You raised an eyebrow at him slowly rotating so that your back was to him now. He quickly grabbed you with the force, dragging you tightly against his body, your ass against his crotch.

You felt him twitch.

He grabbed you by the throat now, applying pressure as his lips pressed against your ear and whispered "if you behave tonight I'll let you cum."

You felt your senses go numb from the pressure he was using on your neck and you shuddered against the feeling of his breath.

You pushed your ass further against him, "Yes Master Ren".

"Good," he said dominating. His hand moving from your neck to your dress zipper, at the top of your back. He pulled it down in one tug and you pulled the sleeves down your arms so that it could pool at your feet.

You felt him stiffen against you when he realised you hadn't been wearing underwear.

"What's wrong Sir?" you cooed keeping your eyes forward, knowing you should only turn back to face him if he asked.

He didn't answer only responded by taking off his belt and skillfully forming handcuffs with it. He grabbed your hands and pushed them through the holes he had made.

You moaned as the leather gripped your wrists tight.

You have one rule tonight ____. You will not use the force, unless you are listening to me through it. Understand?

"Yes" you groaned feeling a little irritated by the fact.

He seemed to be happy with your somewhat dubious response.

"So how does my master wish for me to serve him tonight?" you sighed knowing full well he deep down loved it when you acted like a brat.

He smirked at you as though he had thought of a wicked way to punish you for already having disobeyed his earlier advises on being a good girl.