Chapter 29

Your tongue darted between his, hands moving to find his hips to guide his sloppy movements into yours. Your mind was so fogged and you tried to recall how you’d gotten yourself into this situation. Coins splashed across your vision.

...

“Max, can’t we take this back to your ship?” you licked up along his neck clutched onto his bicep as he shook his dice and threw them across the table.

“Not right now beautiful I'm on a winning streak” he said kissing your lips, the action in itself seemed to intoxicate you more. Like the alcohol on his breath was enough to send your head spinning. Admittedly you’d had plenty to drink yourself drowning your sorrows with Max was your new sure fire way to forget.

You forced yourself in front of him pinning yourself between him and the table “Maxy....don't make me beg...” you cooed pushing your hand against his crotch hidden from the rest of your party.

“Hmm you know how much I like it when you beg for me darling...” he said as the dealer called something inaudible to you. It must have been good news because Max smothered your lips in his grabbing your back and twirling you round elaborately.

You grabbed your drink from the near by table and knocked it back without thought, feeling beyond help at this point. If you drank you forgot and if you forgot things weren’t so bad.

“So darling shall we go celebrate now?” Max said pulling you by his side. He winked at the dealer as though it was special code you hadn’t quite grasped yet the kind of code that meant send my cheque to my bank. It didn’t matter all you wanted in that moment was to be fucked by a man you’d barely known two weeks.

“Damned if I get you to the ship before I pin you and fuck you Max,” you said close to his ear which seemed to spur his actions, to wrap things up for the night, on.
...

Max pushed you harder against his ship interior the cold metal pressing against your bare back cooling the sweat that was forming there. He thrust into you now, your drunken guiding seemed to have some how helped him hit your g spot.

“Fuck, fuck,” your moaning rattled off the walls and he grunted in his own pleasure, “no one quite compares to you ___” as if to help his own ego rather than your own.

“Really Max?” You moaned a midst a abundance of profanities. “Maxy I'm going to...fuck” your hands pushed up his back, coated in his sweat now too. Grabbing the back of his neck for support as your brain spun out of control his actions a blur as your body seemed to step in and your mind gave out.

“Cum for me beautiful,” he groaned thrusting hard against your cervix, it seemed to feel so sore now you thought about it and quite rightly too. You couldn’t quite remember the last night you hadn’t had sex with Max, you’d become quite the duo in the casino.

Max’s fingers reached for your clit and pushed against it harshly, the need for you to cum, to tighten around his cock, so greedy for his own orgasm. You felt your body tighten, heard your lips scream his name, felt his hot cum force it’s way into your cunt, and yet your orgasm didn’t follow only need and want and the name of your true lover, aching for him. Nothing would, not the alcohol, not drugs, you’d tried. Max was so handsome and amazing in bed and yet every time he got you to your breaking point you couldn’t climax, only cum, only tighten around him, only scream empty words.

You should have known better.

Max pushed his fingers in your mouth, and you sucked them until none of your cum remained, twisting him and pinning him against the wall now, kissing him so he tasted it also. Yet despite it all it wasn’t right. You pulled away smiling at him your brain a jumble of mixed, stupid emotions you couldn’t deal with and before you could ask to go to bed. He led you there tucked you in and left.

Your mind faded to black.

A/n little taster here but to be honest I felt it worked well as its own chapter. Everything should be following on from my last story but for those of you who have seen The Last Jedi, the timing is a bit wrong because obviously the second film starts right after TFA ends. However if you imagine TLJ starts a few months after TFA this is how my story is working.

Hope that made an ounce of sense.

Els x