Chapter 4

A/N Hey Guys, we've reached 200 reads! I feel like I am back to my early Loki days :'D Thank you so much for your continued support, it means so much to me that you take the time to read my chapters and in turn love doing so! Please don't forget to vote, comment and follow! You're all wonderful and your comments do truly make my day, they're all so fantastic to read, makes me feel blessed to know you like this story so much! 

Thanks again, Els x

After Hux showed you to your room all you had done was sulk. Kylo had taken your saber, he'd taken your decency and you thought to be honest, he'd even taken your thoughts and your easy life.

"You know what, fuck Kylo, I'm a damn good engineer, if he leaves me alone, I'll be good at it" you said changing your position on the bed for probably the 105th time that evening. 

The room was bright and somewhat welcoming, it was kind of like a shoe box but it was good that it was yours. You had a small single bed that was pushed up against one of the four walls and you had a chest of draws with an alarm clock on top. On the opposite side to the bed, there was an open doorway, which led to a small bathroom. A shower, toilet, sink, mirror the usual bathroom spiel. 

You unpacked the rest of the stuff you'd had in your bag. A spare change of clothes, a bunch of useless sentimental garbage and your blaster pistol. Not that you'd need it anymore. 

You'd had just about enough of your shoe box when you heard a knock at the door. 

"Please for the love of my sanity, don't let it be.." you swung the door open to see a woman stood there.

"Which one was it?" She snickered

You stared at her dumbfounded until she spoke up again.

"The commander or the general, Phasma?" She smiled pushing her hair back.

You smiled at her, "nevermind, can I help you?"

"Ah yes, where's my manners?" She outstretched her hand the one that wasn't holding a small box that you'd just this second noticed, "Names Lucia, yours?"

You grabbed her hand, "it's ____, want to come in?"

"Sure, thought I'd come meet you before tomorrow." she cooed as you shut the door behind her, "guess I'm like your boss or something."

"Oh-" 

"Whoa whoa don't sweat it, I have been your boss a matter of hours, well not just your boss. A boss."

"The other engineer?" You inquired.

"Hmm, I used to be his apprentice. Right nasty piece of work. Tried it on with me at least twice a day, I figure he'd screwed seventy percent of the female staff on Starkiller. Was working his way round on the Finalizer too, look how that worked out for him...should have been at his post. Good job you turned up eh?" 

"I mean, I guess."

She laughed slightly, "the General has a thing for you, you know?" 

"No-wha why?" 

"He wouldn't have given you this job if you hadn't impressed him, even a little." She said noticing you turn deadly quiet and pale.

"Anyway I've got your uniform, plus some other useful stuff," she handed you the box.

"Awesome, erm yeah thanks," you said taking it and mentally cursing.

"Hey don't worry, I got your back ___" she immediately picked a nickname for you and you assumed she'd keep using it from now on.

"Thanks-" 

"Just call me by my name for goodness sake," she laughed and it eased your thoughts, "catch you in the morning, o-eight-hundred."