Chapter 15

BANG BANG BANG

"Your incompetence to follow strict orders is going to cost you your life Miss ____." a distorted mumble awoke you from behind the door. You rolled over and rubbed your eyes. The clock read 9.03 you shot out of bed banging your head on the low ceiling as you did so "fuck" you cursed.

BANG BANG BANG

"If I have to ask you again Miss ____," you pressed the door button.

"Oh fuck General...I mean...General Hux sir" your eyes raised from the floor to meet his.

"You're more trouble than you are worth." He huffed, "care to explain why you are not dressed and with the Commander?"

"Yes...I mean...no.." you huffed what's the answer not to get me killed?

"It's my job to make sure you're doing your job! Do you understand?"

You nodded the motion half giving you a headache, you'd not meant to over sleep. If you hadn't have been so exhausted you'd have remembered to set your usual alarm.

"Yes General sir."

"If you are not dressed and ready in ten minutes I'll know and if I do know then you better be in my office in fifteen minutes."

You closed your eyes took in a deep breath and looked up to him, "of course sir."

With that Hux left your doorway and marched down the corridor at which moment you realised how much Hux was Kylo's bitch.

~~~Ten minutes later~~~

"Sorry I'm late Kylo...I over slept..." you groaned as if the words were painful to say. A lie wouldn't have worked he could read you like a book: literally.

"Three things ____. First of all Hux is not my so called 'bitch'" you turned bright red at that and prayed you wouldn't get punished for it later, "second, you know my rules I made myself very clear," shit I don't get second chances ugh oh I'm so done for "and finally, I know you're blocking me. So if I don't find out why by the end of the day, you better hope I go easy on you."

"Y...y..yes Commander."

"Good."

"Commander...about last night..." you needed to address the situation, no time like the present.

"Did I work you too hard, is that why you are late to meet me this morning?"

Fuck..."no Commander I don't understand what we...are...?"

He chuckled but as usual all you heard was static, at which point he took off his helmet as you finally made it into the room you'd been in the night before, "did you not hear me?"

You looked at him and seemed more perplexed than you as if the question you'd just directed to him was nothing but a trick.

"Hmmm?"

You're mine and that means I get to do as I please to you.

"No."

"No?" He said and used to force to lift you a few feet of the ground by your neck, it was hard to breath let alone speak, "don't you dare deny this isn't exactly what you wanted."

He released you and you fell to the ground. Perhaps you had been spell bent on fucking him but that's not what you wanted, you didn't want to be nothing more than just his...

You scowled at him, "let's just get on with it...Commander."

"Considering you've wasted half of our morning..."he snapped and waltzed into the centre of the room, "why not start with a lesson on blocking."

Yes why not start with that dick head why not start with the one thing that's keeping me alive right now.

"See ___ you project your profanities, your hatred towards me, exceptionally, and yet the rest I can't see which only makes me feel like you have other motives. It's humorous..."

"Humorous?" You rolled your eyes.

"I can take anything I want from you."

"Fine let's have a lesson on it Commander, I think you'll find you can't take this from me."

"You're so sure of yourself hmm? Do you really want to challenge me like that pet?" He scoffed as he circled your position. "Your mantras won't work when I've heard them all before."

Kylo reached out his hand and the crippling pressure on your head began, "mother fucker!"

"Giving in already ___? I've barely started.." his hand twitched as his force signature strangled you further, the pressure on your brain so intense your visions began to blur.

You let him have his fun drew him in, made him think he had the upper hand and then you put all your energy and focus into resisting him, pushing the walls you'd build around your skull back. Further and further until his face screwed in frustration.

As you pushed him away you found your confidence and you could feel he was about to break and your force energy would be pouring through his brain taking everything you wanted from him instead.

"____..." he groaned.

It didn't stop you, you kept pushing him out you'd blocked him now and started pushing into his brain, his thoughts, his feelings.

"____..." This time more stern but you were so engrossed on his emotions you were struggling to stop the exhilaration that was spurring you on.

He was scared, scared he'd never be good enough. Scared he'd always be weak because of his pull to the light. He was justifying himself on the fact he'd...he'd killed his own father. Making that his focal point, it meant he was on the dark side it meant he was worthy. But then there was pain overwhelming, pain that he'd actually plunged that saber...his saber into his Dad's chest and watched him drop, fall to his death, by his hand. The images pulsed through your brain along with actual pain his pain...everything he felt...all at once. You couldn't stop...didn't want to break from him...didn't want to let him go...

"Stop ___ please..." snapped you from his spiralling dark centre drew you back out into the artificial light of the room.

Your eyes fixed on his he was knelt on the floor, his eyes closed his fists in balls at his sides.

You looked closer and noticed tears...real...actual tears streaming down his face.

You weren't sure why but you needed desperately to hold him, tell him it would be okay, but your feet wouldn't move. Visions a blur of Han falling over the edge Kylo's pain. You'd known of his death but seeing it so real happen through his eyes. It hurt.

"Commander...Kylo..." you looked at him tears in your own eyes. You dropped to your knees in front of him. Your hands reached to cup his face in them but he stopped you before you had a chance.

"Get. Out." His voice low and stern and then the doors you'd used to get in opened.

Before you had time to think about whether you wanted to get out, you'd left his quarters to find your own.

A/n Okay guys, so I hope you enjoy this. A while ago I got a request for some 'action' with Hux ^-^ so be prepared for that...

Other than that I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Poor emo Kylo...

Els x