Chapter 17

The more you thought about the first time Hux had kissed you the more the idea of begging him to fuck you seemed less bad. 

You wrapped your fingers into a fist and knocked on his door. 

One, two, three seconds went by before the door hissed open and slid to the side. 

You took in a deep breath, you'd hoped Kylo was still sulking so he hadn't caught onto the fact you'd ended up in the General's office. 

"What do you want now?" Hux asked as you slid into the room, he closed the door behind you. 

"I came to apologise," the words came naturally to you like you were so happy about the whole revenge idea.

"Oh really? Well get on with it, I do have a..." 

"Schedule to uphold. Yes I know. If you'd just hear me out." 

"Is Ren boring you that much you need to come to me for entertainment ___?" Hux sighed he'd not looked up to you once scribbling wildly on some paper in front of him.  

"Hux please...I'm sorry Kylo gave you trouble this morning...I've had...I've had other things on my mind..." you swallowed, now wasn't the time to be shy.

"Other things?" 

"Do you remember...when you..." you paused hopeful he'd catch on. 

"I do a lot of things daily ___ please out with it..." he pressed really hard on his pen this time and you could tell he was writing nothing coherent.

"Hux..." he slammed the pen on top of the paper. 

Sighing exasperated he looked at you his green eyes looking more tired than you'd ever seen. Maybe he needed this too, "go ahead you have my full attention."

"The time when you kissed me...I can't get it off my mind..."

"Oh is that right kitten, is Kylo not giving you enough attention?" He advanced on you moving from his desk. 

"N...no...he's not..." you weren't entirely lying.

"I can assist with that my dear...if you'll let me of course.." he was watching you squirm and he loved it.

"Yes...I'll..I'll let you I'm yours." You said your voice shaking he seemed less dominant than Kylo but he certainly wasn't any less kinky. 

"Oh so not only do you come here and let me have you. You're mine? Hmm kitten?" He purred as he reached your back. 

His hands reached for yours he eased them to your back all his movements slow and gentle, "I'll try to not make you regret that...but if I'm in charge. I better make sure you can't use the Force on me...hadn't I?" 

He tugged on your wrists he had held in his grasp behind you, "hadn't I?"

"Yes General," you fumbled. You weren't used to such dedicate-dominating, as you'd decided to call it.

"Good girl. Take your clothes off for me first. All of them." He said as he walked back over to his desk he pushed a button which you assumed was the door lock and then he walked back to you. You'd undressed and held your hands over your breasts your legs crossed. Never having felt so exposed willingly. 

"Look at you, beautiful. Beautiful and all mine hmm?" He smiled at you tracing over every aspect of your figure.

"Yes General." The word beautiful like syrup had Kylo ever even called you that, you couldn't recall. If he had it hadn't stuck to memory not like this. 

"So obedient for her Master hmm? Well good girls get rewards." He made his way to your back once more taking your hands off your breasts and holding them against the small of your back.