Chapter 35

You inhaled, convinced you could smell the sweat that had started to trail down your forehead. Kylo's saber was buzzing gently. You felt perhaps your ears may have become accustomed to it's sound. Around a minute ago you had finally caved and let the device slip the rest of the way forward. Allowing it a few inches now from your throat.

You had wanted the action to evoke some kind of response in your Supreme Leader, but he had happily been playing with himself in front of you. Would he even care if you let it go all the way...

At the thought your body was dropped from it's position. Kylo's hand reaching out to pull his saber back towards him and away from you.

He stood, "I can't cum whilst ever you're pinned like that," he growled as though this whole ordeal had been your fault.

As though you'd had all intentions of entering his room to play such a cruel game.  You eyed him from the floor, trying to bring your body upright. Your legs buckled in the action and you only fell down further, with no hands to help you scramble to a position where you felt in control.

He watched you wobble back and forth trying to gain some kind of balance. His cock bobbing up and down as it tensed. He reached his hand down to his waist band and began tugging his trousers off his legs.

You refused to look, your cunt clenching. You could feel your wetness against both your thighs and felt it pool against the floor underneath you.

Kylo moved towards you now. His body entirely naked, "I need you to suck me Princess."

You body tightened, that wasn't an order or a command it was a plea of desperation. You looked up to him and despite your best efforts to look un-phased he saw how wanton you had become.

He knelt down to your level, a finger on your chin, "open."

You hummed in appreciation and he pulled your panties from your mouth, "good girl" you smiled at him. He ran his thumb over you lips before pushing them back open and pushing down on your tongue.

Was it Princess or the fact I told you I needed you? Kylo remarked through the force.

You closed your mouth around his thumb biting down. He smirked at you, liking how much he fired you up. He pulled it out of your mouth and quickly stood up to ram his cock into the hole. You gagged from the speed of the action, not allowing you to adjust at all before he slammed against the back of your throat.

You relaxed your jaw and let him pump in and out of you at speed. You tried to wriggle your hands out of your restraints so you could play with him further, but blanked the idea out of your head when you thought it over. He hadn't deserved the added pleasure you thought.

You watched as he used your mouth to bring him to the edge, eyes watering just enough to make the image of him blurred.

The taste or his pre-cum coating your tongue. You let a small moan slip and it spurred him on, his moves becoming labored.

He moaned and pushed his cock all the way back slowly so he could feel your tongue caress him all the way. You sucked in your cheeks in his slow motion and he moaned louder now.

Kylo...

He paused at your signature.

You hated your mind. Cursed it. As though hard wired to your desires alone. Sir may I have my hands to pleasure you further?

Kylo didn't hesitate at the thought dragging his cock out of your mouth and moving to your back. He lifted your weightless body upright and used the force to bring his saber to his hand. You heard him ignite it and squirmed slightly in fear at what his intentions had been, but he held you still and brought the blade to the tight plastic on your wrists. He let it melt away before drawing the light back in and chucking it back onto the sofa where he had previously been sat.