Chapter 6

"Come on ___, tell me what's up, I can't help otherwise," Lucia said as she walked in on you shaking uncontrollably for the third time today.

You were cooped up in the shuttle, trying to separate a panel from the controls, you'd been meaning to fix the lose wire that was making the screens glitch on the checks you'd taken out that morning.

"Is it a guy?" She pushed, you really liked Lucia. Yes she may well have had vivid sexual fantasies about the Commander but she wasn't the only one as you knew from just walking about the Finalizer over the past two days. She had her kind and considerate moments, which you greatly appreciated.

"What gave it away?" You mocked trying to dance away the constant shaking you faced.

"I've had boy troubles before, like I said, the past engineer for prime example," she smiled coming into the shuttle fully now and sitting down on the metal floor.

You did the same and backed up against the wall with her, "well yeah, he's asked me to meet him tonight, I don't know if it's going to be the...best idea."

"Wait just to clear up, it's not Toss Pot is it?" She chuckled elbowing you in the ribs.

You smiled at her, "no."

Just the Commander the one with the Force the one that could whip out his light saber and kill me in an instant.

"What's putting you off then?" Lucia said closing her eyes and leaning her head back.

"I almost feel like if I don't go, he'd make me..."

"Well where's the fun in that? Wait that also sounds...are you being threatened?"

"No no its not like that. It's a mess. He's known me a matter of days, but I've already done things with him."

"Oh dear, so he's more of a fuck buddy?" Lucia said bluntly

"Eh, not quite. I do...I like him. I think..." you stumbled taken aback by her abruptness.

"I reckon you've just got nerves because you think if you go it might become more serious?" She questioned.

"More like if I go it won't become serious," you huffed.

"Then go, he won't hurt you, the General wouldn't let his good girl get hurt now would he?" She laughed but you weren't amused at her attempt to comfort you, "sorry bad joke, if he hurts you he'll have your boss to deal with."

You chuckled at the thought of Lucia going up against Kylo, she'd probably fawn over him and bow down to his every will. Somehow that sounded rather familiar?

"Okay maybe you're right, maybe I need to tell him that I don't want to be his play thing," you said regretting it afterwards.

"Did he call you that?" she snapped upright opening her eyes.

"Oh no sorry it was the first thing that came to mind," you lied.

"Seems pretty weird thing to come to mind," she laughed "you are pretty weird though ___."

"Great thanks for that Lu," you laughed feeling a lot more relaxed.

"Promise you'll tell me what happens though?" she said standing up and offering you a hand. You grabbed it and she pulled you upright.

"Okay, that's if I go," you smiled working your way back over to the panel.

"Get going at-" Lucia started but was broken off by the sound of Hux clearing his throat.

"I had some free time, thought I ought to check and see how the two of you were getting on."

"General sir," Lucia said standing to attention and saluting.