Chapter 13

"K...Ky..lo" you fumbled.

He slammed his palms either side of your head and drew close to your ear, "punishment is in order," his tongue darted out to draw lines up and across your ear lobe, until his teeth were biting. You couldn't do much but stand frozen perplexed by the events which had just happened in front of you.

He traced his tongue across your jawline and down your neck, "this is what you want isn't it pet. Don't deny the fantasies you have for me...you project so clearly in your sleep," he reached your collar bone and bit down sucking at the sensitive skin there, you stifled a moan as he moved further along forming a trail of swollen bruises. Another and another each one as pleasurable as the next.

"K...Kylo, people will hear.." you rasped through jagged breaths.

He gave a low chuckle as he pulled away from your aching skin, "listen."

The word didn't make sense to you, listen? Listen to what? You guessed you'd become so detached to your surroundings that you'd forgotten about Kylo's force signature, crushing you in place, buzzing as he let his thoughts out to you: his feelings.

Your levels of lust rose as you latched on to him, "you want them to?"

"You're mine now," his words coursed through the air seeming to find the longing between your thighs intensifying it to oblivion.

You let out a groan, not paying attention to the fact his breath was now on your breasts, you could feel the goose bumps rising, your nipples hardening.

"Commander Ren," you pleaded, "if I'm yours then please, please let me cum by your cock."

Your words spurred him on as he took your stiffened nipple in his mouth and sucked. His teeth grazed your skin slightly until he used them to tug on it. Earning low appreciative mumbles from you.

You felt his cock push up against you through the fabric of his cloak. Which made you groan in appreciation, "seen as you begged so nicely for me, get on your hands and knees."

Your body sprang into action but you slowed it before you gave your Commander the satisfaction of seeming so eager. You dropped down noticing your top-that you'd sworn you were wearing seconds ago-on the floor, your brain so out of tune with the events unfolding before you.

Your mind snapped back to reality. You'd dropped at the direct height of Kylo's throbbing cock. You wanted to taste him again like the first time you'd been on the Finalizer, without further hesitation you reached for him. Your hand finding his shaft circling it in your grasp. Considering he hadn't stopped you, you began to stroke up and down its length tightening your grip slightly as you went, it was bigger than you'd remembered and the ache to have it inside you was too much.

You took the head into your mouth-tasted his appreciation for you from the off-and moaned sending vibrations rippling across it. You looked up to him he'd tossed his head back, his eyes shut waiting for your next move. You quickly began working his cock relaxing your throat to let him all the way in and all the way out at pace. You used your tongue on his head swirling around it, pre-cum leaking every second you spent working him to climax.

You liked that you were in control this time and as you sucked harder he let out a tiny moan, you smirked as you pulled off it with an audible pop.

"Did I not give you an order?" He used the force on your throat and the suddenness of it took you by surprise. So he didn't like the fact I made him moan on my own? You thought as you crawled away.

He stopped the force on your neck and started it on your clit, "that's a good girl" the ache on your clit screamed for attention at that point and you knew it wouldn't be enough.