Chapter 19

The warm water kissed your skin. You'd been sat on the tiled floor of the showers for at least twenty minutes. 

You'd contemplated letting Kylo in to your thoughts, you'd known he'd been trying to since you'd left him in the dirt.

Although at that moment you were so deep in thought you hadn't heard someone else enter. 

"Fuck erm Commander Ren I wasn't expecting to see you..." you spluttered as you fumbled to your feet. He was staring blankly at you. You'd not had the privilege of separate showers in your new temporary accommodation and the cubicles didn't have curtains or doors. 

Kylo had known quite clearly you'd been in there and though accepting your boundaries for the past two weeks there he was stark naked, eyeing up your own body. 

"No. Which is why I'm here. You wouldn't have let me be otherwise." He said bluntly walking to his own cubicle next to yours so you were only separated by a titled wall. It covered yours barely but you could still see the majority of his chest. 

He was much more broad than Hux and more handsome...but not as...forgiving. 

"Why...erm..." you said noticing you'd been staring for the entire time he'd been there. You turned away back to your water source. Picking up a bar of soap and being extra cautious not to drop it, "why did you want to be here at the same time as me...I thought I'd made it quite clear I didn't want to be your...toy."

He chuckled turning his attention to you his eyes clearly looking over the wall, over your body. 

"You did..." he took a long pause as though the words he was about to say hurt "adequately today."

You scoffed, "adequately.." you finished with the soap. 

Placed it on the hold it had been sat on before, "adequately?" you questioned to no one in particular.

Turned off the water. 

Kylo just watched stood open mouth slightly, feeling overwhelmed by your frenzy of emotions flooding your mind. 

"If having you pinned to the floor; at my will. Is adequate, well then I bet you'd hate to see me when I'm 'good'" you huffed not looking at him once. 

I'll always be his_good_girl, you thought subconsciously as you walked to grab your towel.

Kylo snapped out of his state eyes glistening. 

He knew.

He knew you most certainly were not referring to him. 

"You hate it when he calls you good girl?" 

"I what?", back to him still.

He caught you off guard.

Shame: red creeping up all sides.

"I don't..." you said blocking Hux. Was he really so kind? Had he really been the one getting used? Did I even like him that way? Did I let him use me? Did I love him like...

Kylo's eyes shot to you. Using the force like a metal whip, coiling around your neck.

Tightening.

"You thought I wouldn't find out..." a pause fueled by his anger. Struggles to form a sentence, struggles to comprehend. 

"You thought you could hide that from...me" words like knives each one embedding into your back, no defense, no pride left, no confidence.

Tightening.

Your hands grasped at the invisible hold as though it would pry the weight off, but you couldn't see him couldn't watch his movements. 

"Helpless, silly, girl." He growled dragging you several feet back to him with ease. A smoother transition than the ones you were used to.