Chapter 22

I have to find Hux, I have to tell him...that..well I don't want...ugh...why..

You said stumbling your way through the Finalizer.

You'd left Kylo to sleep having slipped out to shower, dress and wander like a lost child to find Hux. 

...

You wrapped your fingers into a fist, "what do you mean you want nothing to do with me anymore? You're the one who...I want to say helped me with the stuff that happened to my brother, I gave you my..." an angry pause came as you withdrew your hand from the door; Hux's door.

"Hux I gave you my virginity you...it's so trivial in the grand scale of things...I...I realise but you said you loved me. What changed?" You'd snapped out of your own woes listening intently, reality washed over you.  

"There's someone else," Hux said exasperated.

"What! Who?!" Lucia was practically screaming at this point and a few other people had turned their attention to the room.  You swivelled on your heel and took a seat against the wall of his office, choosing to look at your hands rather than anyone else gawking at the door.

"Get out! Lucia out!" Hux said pressing his door button.

"Fuck you!" She snapped as she walked through the threshold.

"You really shouldn't have said that," Hux seethed through gritted teeth, and by this point everyone was starring, if not forming a sort of circle around the outburst. 

Your eyes wandered to Lucia for the first time and you immediately regretted it locking eyes with her blood shot ones, her whole face raw from the tears she'd no doubt cried. 

"Don't you all have jobs to be doing?" Hux shouted to the watchers around you and quietly people shuffled back to desks or hallways, you included. As you passed Lucia who seemed suspended in time, frozen, eyes just following you like a scary picture.

"Kitten" Hux stopped you dead in your tracks now too, although barely above a whisper you heard it, perhaps Lucia did too perhaps she didn't. 

"You" was all she managed as she'd come to realise the other woman. She took a step forward, having seemed so calm since she'd made it out of his office, and she was boiling again, like the switch on the kettle had been flicked.

Time slowed down and you could feel her ultimate attack on you coming. You swung around to face her as she simultaneously reached out to grab you, the expression plastered on her face that of a murderer.

You used the force to freeze her to the spot her outstretched limbs still in mid-grasp too, "let's not do anything we'd regret Lu" you said calming hated it that Hux had fucked you so nonchalantly, knowing full well Lucia loved him, you wanted to kill the bastard and felt nothing but sorrow towards Lucia.

"Don't you fucking talk to me," she growled the strain on her trying to escape you taking its toll on her as she lost her breath. 

You pleaded with your eyes not for her to take it further, "I didn't know" you mouthed loosening the force hold on her. 

She took this advantage and ripped entirely out of your hold in seconds pinning you to the floor her fist flying towards your face. You winced things happening all too quickly to keep on top of head spinning as her thoughts came flying at you in all directions. 

I'm carrying his fucking child you piece of shit. I'm going to kill you I'm going to fucking kill you.

You dodged another punch before she hit you with her other fist, feeling the pain of her blow this time enough was enough. You froze her still and made her black out as Kylo had previously done in Hux's office, her limp body collapsing on you.