Chapter 7

A/n hey guys, this chapter is pretty smutty and it's got saber fucking in and if that's not your kind of thing you might want to skip. But if you're like me....I mean if it is your kind of thing haha I really hope you enjoy!

He'd lead you to his quarters, the room much darker than the rest of the ship. His quarters were huge like the size of an apartment, there was a coffee table in the centre and sofa's either side. There were 3 door ways leading to other rooms but you couldn't see into those.

"Was he human enough for you?" Kylo scoffed as he turned to face you.

The blood drained from your face, you'd been projecting the entire time.

"I..."

"I thought you'd have known by now, that I am most certainly human."

"Not like I have seen your face though..." you mumbled.

"Well considering you've never even asked," he said, this time annoyance in his tone.

"Well in all fairness Commander I didn't expect to be fucked by you in the first day of meeting you," you seethed, the embarrassment had faded and all that was left was anger. Somehow you were blaming this whole thing on Kylo, if he hadn't brought you in the first place.

"Well in fairness ____ I didn't expect you to be so complicated!" he said, that was the first time he had used your name and it took you by surprise.

"That doesn't make sense! I have done nothing of complexity since I got here!"

"Tell that to Hux," he was pacing now hand twitching towards his saber by the second.

"What I do with my body is up to me!"

Kylo used the force to move you up to the door you had come through and then he walked towards you at speed, taking his saber out in one swift move and igniting it. He brought it to your neck that was still healing.

"You think I am complicated. Have you seen yourself?" you shouted.

"I think you know that you don't want to use that stunning body of yours on no one other than myself," he still had the saber against your throat.

Just let him do it. I want this. I've done nothing but think about this for the past week.

There was the static from his mask again, he was laughing, you were sure you hadn't projected that thought but you doubted it now.

He retracted the saber and pushed you with his own hands against the wall.

"You know I might let you. But only if you're a good girl for me," you bit your lip in that moment so hard you think you'd made it bleed and your tongue darting out to run along the cut confirmed it.

"I'm not so weak as you think I am Kylo," you said eyes scrolling up his body, this time you noticed his muscles something you wished you could have seen without the black fabric.

"I know you're not."

"What do you mean you know I'm not?" You huffed struggling to move from his grasp.

"I mean I know you're not, but when you're ready to tell me the truth I might let you see me. Until then," he spun you around in one quick movement, pushing your chest against the door and then the cold metal of his mask was beside your ear, "I'm going to show you just how weak you are."

"Commander..." you moaned. You didn't mean to let it escape it was instinctual.

"Such a good girl using my title like I asked," he said pulling your arms behind you and moving you slowly through the door opposite you.