Chapter 11

"Don't just stand there," you cried at Kylo who was still stood in the arch of the ramp.

"___, oh my god, ___ what happened?" Lucia was next in the picture, running up the ramp and quickly squatting to her knees. You looked at yourself, you were covered in swelling bruises and red marks, your stomach ached and more so your chest.

You were in nothing other than your pants and bra, your shirt covering up your shoulders, the only scrap of modesty left in you. Kylo seemed to stare at you for a while, before he turned and stormed off and in the midst of black you saw him equip his saber: was he angry?

Someone was shaking you, holding your shoulders. You remember you turned to face them, your vision swirling in a tornado the center of it was Darius pinned up against the mirrored surface the gaping hole you'd plunged into him.

A wracked scream pierced the air, you knew it was yours, yet it was alien to your ringing ears.

Something burned within you, something you hadn't felt before, something tugging. Like a rope constricted you, pulled you into the depths of darkness. You wanted him, needed him to teach you everything he knew, to perfect you to make you stronger. Yet he was walking away, he was leaving you!

You bolt upright, your body unresponsive, it's actions were out of your control.

"He deserved every inch of it," your voice escaped your throat and your hand twitched to your saber.

"I'd do it again and again and again over and over, I would make him suffer, make him look me in the eye while I stick him with my weapon, watch as the life drained from his eyes and know that he could do it to no one else, not me, not them, not ever!"

Lucia's grasp tightened on you, "___ I'm sorry," her quivering voice barely above a whisper.

You heart ached and all that ran through your head: that shouldn't have happened to me, that shouldn't have happened.

Pained, rapid breaths shuck your rib cage as you held back tears, but it didn't last long before sobs pulsed through your body.

"Lucia, tell me, tell me that-" you came up short snot running down your nose, tears streaming down your cheeks, "you would, you'd have done it!"

She pulled you into a hug cradled you against her chest, soothed you, breathed hushed whispers in your ear, "it's my fault, it's my fault, shhh, shhh please."

It hurt, you entire body hurt. Yet despite the pain her words were drawing you in. Pulling you into warmth, into reality, into sleep.

~~~

You shuffled, stretched out your toes, took in a deep breath and exhaled.

"Uhh," you moaned unaware of your current surroundinns, having relived the awful ordeal several times in your sleep.

Your eyes wandered to the door of the room where you'd been left, it was being guarded by one of the troopers. Then your eyes were around the room, scanning over the machines and metal instruments, the screens that you now noticed were monitoring you.

Then as if your senses were coming back one by one, you noticed the smell, the smell of medical instruments and disinfectant. Next was the sound: the med bay quite silent, yet the beeping of the machines beside you were almost drown out by the conversations in the corridor.

Finally you felt the pain, the aches and bruises and then your attention was on your wrists. They were bound to the edges of the bed your were laid in, someone had put you in the generic casual uniform and you prayed they had burnt your previous attire, or sent it out into space: along with his body.