Chapter 21

The door to Kylo's quarters slid open, it seemed somewhat aggressive; if a door could slid open aggressively. Your daze cleared and you rubbed your eyes, noticing the state of his sheets.

Oh shit

On that thought Kylo burst into the room, like he'd ran one thousand miles to be with you. 

"Erm...Commander?" you gawked at him his muscles tightening in his arms as he balled his fists like he usually did. You scanned down his body and noticed something you hadn't before, his quite evident need for...release.

He persuaded his helmet off his head, his hair a sticky mess on top, sweat quite literally covering his face. His pale skin a bright red, jaw clenching. His stare maddening. 

"Do you realise what you just put me through? Do you understand what a force bond is! ___ you can't project things like that..." he trailed off his erection bobbing under those dark layers of fabric.

A hot pink flush filled your cheeks and you made extra effort to cover the wet patch you'd made, without seeming too obvious, "I'm not quite sure what you mean Kylo..." You pulled your hair into a pony tail and secured it with the bobble you always left on your wrist. 

"I'm serious....Snoke can't know about the things we've done..." he was still so serious, like his need for you wasn't the most evident thing in the entire room.

"Serious?" You mocked crawling down the bed until you were at the exact height of his cock. You gingerly approached the black mass, pulling some to the side until you reached his trousers. 

"You can't just..." 

But Ben...I'm yours remember?  You thought as you shucked his cock free from its restraints.

Ugh...____...

What was that? I can't just...just do this? You ask him pushing your lips either side of his head. He was far too needy for his own ego to take charge this time. He'd obey if only you give him release.

You parted them further taking a further few inch, a little further and you were half way. You relaxed your throat fully and took his whole length. You moved back slowly pulling off with an audible pop and then you were back on him. 

"If you're going to suck it, don't make me wait. You have other holes I can fill" he growled as he looked down at you, yet he lacked his usual conviction

Whatever you want Ben...you thought locking eyes with him. You leaned forward again and took his entire length.

He threw his head back grunted loudly, you allowed yourself a smug smile at the base of his thick cock. You left him buried deep as you flicked the tip of your tongue over his balls. Kylo moaned again and grabbed the sides your head to pull you deeper, you bit down to punish him before he threw his hands away.

 He cried out in pain before groaning in pleasure again as you pulled all the way off him and then took him all back in.  You could hear him moaning in ecstasy, both in and out of your head while you rubbed your tongue over his tip and tugged his thick shaft. You felt him stiffen further, his cock like diamond in your hand.  You went for the kill.  Kylo was still lost in pleasure: you moved up and down his cock, throating him faster and faster. 

Your throat gurgled and his knees buckled. With a final grunt of pleasure, he shot rope after rope of cum down your throat.  You smiled, looked up in victory as it ran into your stomach.  Spent arms shaking Kylo staggered back, gasping for a rest. If you'd thought he was sweaty before he looked as though he'd been locked out in the rain. His head was pushed against the metal, hands gripping at the fabric on his thighs. 

He was still panting when he spoke, "I like it when you call me that."

"And here's me thinking it winds you up..." you smirk licking your lips, "what are we learning today Master Ren?" 

"Supreme leader has given me some time to work out why we...I force bonded to you. But I think I just figured it out..." Kylo said freeing himself of the rest of his clothes. 

You watched intently as he walked towards his bed, arms falling on your abs as he reached you. He pulled your t-shirt off your body and left you naked in his presence. 

You bit your lip half expecting him to ravage you and leave like he tended to do, but he grabbed your waist instead flipping you so your back was flush against his chest and then he threw the duvet across you. You were quite happy you had left your wet mess on top of his sheets and not underneath. 

"K..Kylo?" You muttered a little surprised by his gentle approach. 

"You know I haven't slept for a long time...I have nightmares," he paused like he wished he hadn't have let that slip, "or I'm always needed to fix something that Hux breaks...or I'm needed with Snoke or on some other planet..." 

He was talking to you, like real actual conversation. You felt bewildered, you'd waited for this moment what felt like, your entire life of knowing him, and yet you weren't quite sure what to say.

"You don't have to say anything..." he half chuckled tracing circles on your stomach. 

"Now that you *ahem* force bonded with me can you hear everything I'm saying...." you swallowed. 

"Everything.." he whispered in your ear gruffly. 

I'm going to have so much fun.

"Do you really think?" He scoffed rolling you onto your back.

"Well Commander if you're always so busy so needed, think about how many times I can make it feel like I'm sucking you off when Hux is watching," you smirked pushing him onto his back and laying on his chest. 

He regarded your affection for a moment before he placed his palm around your neck, a warning. 

"If you do that again, if you make me cum in front of the General, you better be ready for the consequence." 

"Somehow I don't seem phased by the matter," you looked at him, eyes glistening with mischief. 

Then he took you by surprise, locking his lips with yours twisting his torso so he was above you pining your chest against his. His hand moved from your neck and tangled in your hair eliciting a moan from you. He deepened the kiss but kept the slow pace as you reached your own fingers up to graze his cheek and run your thumb along his jawline before planting them firmly in his hair. It was his turn to groan: he liked it. 

You began massaging patterns in his hair until your fingers were lost in a mass of dark curls, he quickened the kiss and soon his tongue was fighting for entrance. You didn't deny him only revelled in the pleasure he supplied.

A/n I know it's been a long time coming but unfortunately I failed my most recent exam so have been focusing on not failing my next one (Thursday this week).

My boyfriend and I have also been figuring out a place to live as he is being asked to move out of his parents home. Everything is a bit hectic as of late.

I hope you like this chapter however and I will do my best to keep updating as and when I can.

Thanks everyone!

Els x