Chapter 9

"I hate you," you said as you entered Kylo's quarters.

He walked towards the doorway at speed and you backed yourself against the metal. He quickly grabbed what you assumed was his saber from his belt and ignited it.

But to your shock as you'd closed your eyes you noticed a purple glare instead of the usual red. You opened your eyes to see your saber in his hands it's blade the same as his it wasn't smooth like you'd seen Luke's was. No it was like Kylo's angry and menacing. You looked at it and then him and then it. Surprised to find he'd completed it for you. You not gotten it to ignite yet, you'd been struggling with that aspect for a while.

"I don't understand?" You looked to the floor wringing your hands feeling guilty for your welcoming comment.

"I've never seen this before, it seems new it wasn't even completed."He retracted the blade and held it in his hand, out to you.

"I stole it from one of the padawans," you lied as you gingerly reached for it.

"They are very skilled, I'd very much like to meet them," he said letting you take it from him with no resistance.

"Yes. Sure. That's if you didn't kill them when I met you," you scoffed.

"No, I can sense ability, none were powerful enough," he said quickly moving to the sofa in the room. He sat down legs slightly apart, hand gesturing you over, "sit."

"Yes Commander," you said still dumbfounded by the whole experience.

"I want you to practise using it."

You choked on the next breath you took, "you want me to what?"

"Perhaps not the way you used mine last though," he laughed.

You turned bright red, "I don't even know how to turn it on."

"You're lying," he said standing up now, balling his hands into fists.

You swallowed the lump in your throat, "why would I need to practice?"

"Because I really need someone to practice on, preferably someone with a little skill," he closed the gap between you and the closer he got the more you wanted to stand up.

"Are you crazy!? You'd kill me in one move. I'm not-" he ignited his saber it was inches from slicing your arm off your shoulder, but you'd already ignited yours unknowingly cutting his blade from its deadly path.

"Two moves," you counteracted. You'd be staring at his bicep, he was strong, you could tell. Then your eyes scanned his entire figure, you hadn't noticed until now but he was not in his usual attire. His robes were missing and his cowl, but he still wore his helmet, keeping strong to his word.

"Perhaps,"he drew back his saber and you followed his lead, "so practise!"

"What if someone sees me with it Commander?" you said standing up.

His strong arms drew around your waist as he dropped his saber onto the sofa where you had just been sat, "give yourself a little credit____, you're not really going to be waving it around The Finalizer are you?"

"Isn't that what you do to practise?" you chuckled blushing by the fact he was holding you, uncharacteristically gently, "I mean I have noticed a few glitches with the wiring and stuff-"

"You can be so insolent-"

"That's why you want to practise on me right?" you chuckled some more but Kylo seemed far from amused.

What I wouldn't give to fuck her.

You stepped back from him and took in a deep breath taken aback. That was Kylo, angry and bold. He was projecting it to you, and you prayed you didn't show any sign of hearing it. You almost gave up right then, pinned him to the wall with the force and fuck him yourself. But you refrained, gave him a curt nod, "okay I'll practice," and left.