Chapter 16

"Fuck sake, why does he never let me in. I can't do anything right. I can't be nothing..." you faded your voice to a whisper as you charged through the corridors like there was no tomorrow, "...but a fuck toy. Does he despise me, my body is the only thing that makes me worth while? Stupid how I could think comforting him would make things better...no it made things worse...stupid...stupid...stupid..." you quickened your pace, "I could show him I could make the General fuck me see how he'd like that see how he'd like those projections! Fuck!" 

You were full on marching through the corridors now about to enter the clearing where you and Lucia usually met in the mornings for work. Without having looked up to see where you were going once you bumped into someone quite nearly knocking them over, but you grabbed their arm before they slipped through your grasp.

Eyes shooting up to meet there's, "oh Lucia..."

"____!" She threw her arms around you, the welcoming seeming so strange a show of genuine affection.

"Hey..." you squeaked as she squeezed you a little tighter than you were comfortable with.

"___, where have you been?" Lucia chirped as she released you. 

"I've just been...well actually no it doesn't matter where I've been. You wanted to talk right? It seemed important?" You said wanting away from the subject of Kylo.

"So you're a force user...I...admittedly I didn't see that coming..." her voice barely above a whisper as she shuffled from one foot to the other. Was she intimated by you?

"Yes...it wasn't something I wanted to share." You sighed trying to look anywhere but her direction.

"Understandably...the General came to see me today. He seemed...angry."

"Angry," you repeated and then realised how sarcastic you'd sounded, "angry yes..he was...I was supposed to be with the Commander..."

"Oh I see. Special treatment now huh?" She smiled and jabbed you in the side but although meant it jest it just made you feel even more shitty. 

"Yeah I guess you could call it that."

"So...I actually...I actually have a confession...I've been putting it off....I mean I was going to write it..say it...call by late last night....it's not something I did intentionally I promise...I wouldn't...it's not..."

You stopped her gibberish before it got any worse, "Lu I'm sure that whatever it is. Doesn't matter now."

"No please it really does. It's been playing on my mind. It's Darius you see. He threaten me, he asked me to...well.."

"Lucia what are you talking about?" Your tone turned from uncomfortable to seriously concerned.

"It's my fault he did that to you. He made me ask you to go to the Command Shuttle that night. I didn't have a choice he was going to-"

You felt your face turn the colour of crimson, felt your eyes burn with threatening tears, felt your jaw tighten and your teeth clench.

"I see." Was all you managed before you shrugged away from her approaching hug.

"___? It wasn't I'm..." she cried before tears streamed down her eyes. 

"You'd have let him rape me?" You couldn't even comprehend why you were asking such a stupid question to the one person you thought you could call a friend on the entire ship. 

That confirmed it in your mind. How to get back to the two people you'd tried to learn to love, the two people who'd thrown everything back in your face. 

You were going to the Generals office and nothing was going to stop you. 

A/N Well looks like you hate everyone! You guys shouldn't let this consume you :P It will only end badly!

Hope you liked this one, I know it's short (so I am updating a day early) but next Chapter will be longer. Thanks again!

Els x