Chapter 30

You tried to will yourself awake and get out of bed. The empty spot beside you had startled you; surely Max should be back to bed now. You had been so sure he’d gotten in beside you. You felt the cold spot between your palm, twisting your naked body to plant your feet on the cold steel of the floor. You shuddered senses beginning to awake and feel the ships motion. But before you could think of anything else you bolted to the bathroom on the ship.

Fingers gripping either side of the toilet bowl you emptied out as much as you could. A sticky stream of liquid spluttering in front of your dazed vision.

After retching for some time, your body seemed satisfied you couldn’t throw up any more of last night's liquids. You slumped back against the bathroom wall, you needed a shower but it seemed the least important thing right then. You wobbled upright and gripped onto the sink, turning on the tap to fill the bowl with icy cold water. You splashed some on your face before using soap to get rid of the remnants of last night.

A walk to find the nearest towel seemed near on impossible now your face was dripping with water, you reached your hand behind you coaxing your usual towel across to you with the force. It required an immense amount of concentration and when the stubborn garment finally flew your way it didn’t know how to stop. You spun around to catch it blindly when it whipped you across the face. You groaned remembering how alcohol and the force didn’t like one another.

You scrubbed your face with the towel and then looked in Max's mirror: it would suffice.

You thought despite your desperate need for more sleep it was probably a good idea to find Max and ask him why on earth the ship was traveling at light speed to god knows where. It was rule number one as discussed, he didn’t take you on arms deals, you were sick of the game of two sides.

You grumpily stumbled into the main section of the ship still entirely naked. As you were about to make it to the cockpit Max slammed on the breaks or so you thought, but after stumbling backwards harshly against the cold metal you realised he’d just jumped out of light speed and regained normal cruising.

You blinked several times trying to wash away the floating specks that had started to dance across your vision and lifted your tired body off the floor, thinking you’d probably feel the bruises whenever the morning arrived.

“Ugh Max,” you groaned rather quietly as you approached the cockpit. Your body stumbled back and forth until you grabbed the door way, suddenly a rush of thoughts feelings and words hit you, but none of which were Max's.

Remembering your apparent nakedness you slunk back into the main section on board, finding a chair to hide behind.

“Fuck I'm way too drunk for this shit,” you grumbled trying to regain contact with their thoughts to spy on their actions, but your force capabilities were so broken. All you could feel was the masses amount of tension, upset and unfamiliarity. You poked your head above the chair and looked down at them, three people, two of which you couldn’t ever remember seeing but one of which seemed way too familiar the very thought made your stomach knot.

You tried again to concentrate on what they were thinking being too far away to hear their actual conversations now, get them into the First Order, leave don’t leave, ah follow the money at whatever cost.

Your head felt as though it was about to explode after you coaxed that minor detail from his brain. You closed your eyes, how you couldn’t have guessed this outcome you didn’t comprehend. You were constantly doomed to end up back here. You took your leave to get dressed before the trio would find you there, a stowaway.

As the ship docked and the trio exited you made your way to the cockpit ready to attempt to fly it somewhere else. You stumbled forward from Max’s bedroom through the main section of the ship and almost made it to the control panel. A swarm of hot sweaty heat prickled it’s way across your body, engulfing you in deep concentration. The energy was so raw it reminded you how drunk you actually was, your stomach dropped and you had to force yourself not to throw up anything else that remained in your body.

Your breathing hitched your mind running blank, Kylo hadn’t sensed you, too weak to project accurately to him, but that was his pain, his seething anger and yet something else, something kind and changing, moving and weak.

Your hands trembled as you held yourself upright in the door way. Now wasn’t the time to have a change of heart, but you couldn’t help it. Your hand seemed to twitch under the memory of your body pressed against the same wall just last night and the empty promises of release. You knew how stupid it was, you knew you’d regret it the minute you left, but you had to find him.

You flung yourself back into Max's bedroom, clipped your saber to your belt, grabbed your cloak and draped it over your frame, covering your tight fitted body suit.

You hurdled sloppily over the chair in the main section of the ship and bolted through the threshold of the door. Upon exiting Max's ship you noticed where you were, some form of laundrette on board of—

Snoke’s signature engulfed: you that same egoistic power you had felt the moment you'd seen him, but something was wrong the picture was off. You called out to Kylo but your brain stung and everything pulsated around you as you stormed out of the laundrette and into the main corridor.

“Shit, come on come on,” you growled trying to remember the schematic of the blasted ship, through hexed visions and far too much alcohol.

Kylo’s anger rose to meet his weakness and as it reached climax, you felt Snoke’s snap, ricochet within you and shatter across your vision. You pushed further scared you’d find your lover dead, but as you followed his signature like a scent through the corridors you realised he was still there hanging on.

You rounded another corner not caring if people recognised you, you’d make it to Ren whether it was the last thing you did.

Closer still and you latched onto a new emotion this time was it lust?

You halted in your tracks remembering all the times he’d taken you, owned you, fucked you into the very depths of obsidian, master Ren you cooed through your signature.

He must have heard you this time because it was though your body had been teleported to his and you saw him held tightly in place by a red guard, panicking as he struggled with his offender. The guard had him held tightly in a headlock and Ren was trying desperately not to falter his strength. You having noticed he didn’t have his saber to fight him off, you tried desperately to unclip yours, but your fingers stumbled over the notches and all you could do was watch as time slowed. You cursed your stupidity although so real so very touchable he was surely only a vision. A ricochet of reality joined together by a string that wired you together. A bond so unbreakable, though you tried, that meant only one thing: he was yours and you were his.

Your feet pounded against the floor with more vigour, more intent and purpose as you watched Kylo falter, his arms buckling. You had almost given up on the thought of saving him when out of the corner of your vision you saw her—

That snake. That horrible witch. The one who’d ruined everything, taken everything. Your connection with Kylo faltered and yet the bond held on long enough to see Kylo accept her help and skewer the guard straight through his helmet, with her generous gift of a saber.

You broke from him entirely and pushed your tired intoxicated body further , harder to reach him before she caused any more damage.

A/n MERRY CHEISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS it's actually still Christmas here. My gift to you. I hope Santa brought you all plenty of Star Wars (more specifically Kylo) related merch.

Hope you've had a wonderful day, or having a wonderful day. Enjoy the rest of the holiday season as I likely won't update until the New Year. So good luck, hope you make it to the other side, the big 2018.

I do hope it's better than the shit rollercoaster of a year I've had. Don't let the haters get you down my young padawan learners. I wish someone would force choke some sense into me this new year (again more specifically Kylo, whilst naked...and I'm in handcuffs...) *ahem* I'm whittling on now but I wanted to thank you all for your kind words. I've been really lonely these last few months and when I read your comments it makes me feel loved and gives me a little booster even if it's a joke or a few emojis.

I think I've had one too many shots of vodka so I shall wrap things up but I love you all I hope you got some lovely gifts this year even if it was the love of the people around you.  I still didn't get a cat, it is my goal people my goal! To get a cat called Commander Bento of the First Order (the day will come)...until that day the hope remains.

Love you guys, Els x