Chapter 24

"Commander I need a break," you panted sweat dripping out of every pore, "we've been at this hours."

"We've been at this hours ____ because you fail to learn the lesson," Kylo although he didn't look as bad as you was also caked in sweat.

The weather had been too bad to train outside today and he had insisted despite you're very long day yesterday you'd still be training today and every other day for that matter. It had been two weeks since Sumi offered you the tiniest scrap of kindness but you weren't accepting it from anyone else in the First Order.

Ever.

Kylo looked far too sexy for you to even begin to learn anything and with your lack of admiration for him since Hux's office you'd not allowed him to see you out of training. It made him more unbearable but that just fixed the doubt in your mind that you shouldn't give him another chance. 

It's not like he'd even made effort to apologise. 

Kylo caught on to your train of thoughts and immediately you were swept off your feet.

Your back hit the mat again and despite its presence to protect you from further injury, you'd agreed on day two it hurt as much as the dirt outside. Your body immediately leaped into action as though you hadn't been just complaining about you being at it hours.

Back on your feet you swung round to punch him.

You'd desperately wanted to: but he was too quick catching your hand in his palm and twisting it. You brought your knee up to collide with his crotch and much to his dismay you'd succeeded.

He groaned in pain and it poured into your skull too. He released the grip on your fist and you grabbed both his arms. His muscles flexed between your fingers and your heart fluttered.

Focus.

You pushed him back to the wall and pinned him. Kylo was teaching you how to fight without using the force or your saber. He let you defend how you wanted it wasn't about throwing punches just being able to apprehend someone much stronger, taller, more muscular...

You trailed off and he kicked your legs from under you again. The second time in what felt like mere seconds. The wind was knocked from your lungs and you took some time to recover, but Kylo had already seen enough.

"Don't you learn anything I teach you?!" Kylo seethed his chest rising and falling rapidly.

He was wearing a black t-shirt and loose black trousers. You don't think you'd ever seen him so casual. You really liked it, take away the Darth Vader vibes and he was just so human you thought.

"Yes I learned you do have balls. I really wouldn't have guessed." You said remembering the time his hand had collided with your face. How he'd called you out for being incompetent in front of Hux. Even though you'd gone to him to basically declare your love for Kylo.

You understood the need to keep your "relationship" with him secret. Yet he didn't have the balls to apologise for treating you that way!

"Incompetent little girl!" Kylo growled zoning in on you again.

You scrambled to your feet and righted your stance.

The rules were clear. 

No force using; but at this point you didn't care for the Commander's dumb ass rules.

You forced him against the wall...

"Ahem" someone from behind you cleared their throat. You dropped the force hold on Kylo and turned to face your intruder.