Chapter 14

You'd made it back to The Shoe Box the events still buzzing in your head. A whirlwind dominated by Kylo. Dazed, distracted you laid on your bed, scrolling through your emails:

*~Medbay – Patient T98B

This is an automated call out to confirm Miss ___ ___ has been discharged from our unit on the approval of General Hux.~*

You scrolled further along, general reminders to all employees, changes in shifts, a list of jobs...jobs? Did the General and Commander expect you to keep working?

*~A List of Jobs

Hi ___,

I received your discharge notes, we need to meet. I called by the med bay today, I was told you'd followed Hux to his office: then it was like you went off the radar.

Shall we meet tonight, I have so much to say to you. I'd rather do it face to face but first and foremost I'm sorry that even happened to you. Vile creature...I should be more professional...arrange a place and time to meet ASAP.

Love Lucia x~*

You'd decided to ignore her a little longer, you had a bad feeling about the things she wanted to talk to you about and surely Hux would have told her you're no longer an engineer. No: instead, Kylo's weird sex subject, whom you assumed would casually teach you 'the ways of the force' on the off chance he didn't desire to fuck you. Sufficed to say you'd heard his projections loud and clear he'd made it very obvious to you that he'd like to go about ravaging you on a daily basis.

Something you'd not really decided you were okay with yet.

*>Incoming call<*

Broke you out of your thoughts, "hmm odd the number isn't registered to the Finalizer?"

You moved you finger to the answer button, stopped pondered for a few seconds and then hit green.

"H..hello?"

Static noise erupted from the device, "It's..." a pause while the static interrupted the familiar sounding woman, "she's online boosting the signal now, Ally....yes it's confirmed the device is stable. Hello? Hello? Come in ___?"

"Leia?" you stuttered.

"Don't sound so surprised to hear me, we wouldn't have left one of our own behind..." more static.

Shit.

Brain unresponsive to create cognitive speech, should I just hang up?

"___ are you there please confirm your location?" she persisted.

"I am on the Finalizer," you said before you really thought about it. Did you really want the Resistance back on your case too?

"Ally how's that signal?"

"I'm patching it Miss Organa, ____, ____!" although the the name Ally was foreign to your ears you knew full well that was Jimmy J's voice.

"Jimmy? I can hear you clearly now...what's going on?"

"Did they hurt you lass? Where do they keep you?" the old man rolled off before you stopped him from asking more.

"Whoa slow down I'm fine..."

"How?" Leia interrupted

"I'm a good engineer, managed to convince them they needed me alive-"

Interrupted again, "so that's how you escaped the slaughter-all the padawans-"

"What?" you gasped.

"They killed them ____ killed them all, it's when I realised I needed to come to the Resistance I had to find you..." Ally's voice wavered.

"To the point Miss ____ our connection won't last much longer, we have secured access to your device. With you being on the inside right now all we need from you is intel, we'll begin to infiltrate once you confirm with us the weaknesses in their infrastructure and ranks for that matter. I am only assuming you've been blocking Kylo, you'd be on the dark side by now if not. We, going forward, can contact you directly through your device use password alpha Charlie echo two two three eight...please confirm?"

"Erm..."

"____?" 

"Yes..yes okay alpha Charlie echo two two three eight..."

"Good," Leia started but the com was quickly taken over by the sound Jimmy's voice, "please ___ come back to us in one piece don't give them anything you're so strong, I knew it from the start girl, don't let those murderous villains....in...I will..." and then Ally's sobbing voice stopped and the call broke.

What the fuck have I done?

*~Enter Password~*

"A, C, E, two, two, three, eight.." you keyed in the data as you said it and then hated your self for it. You didn't have to deal with these ass holes!

*~Password accepted~*

"Okay...okay...okay..okay...just never look at it again...just...oh god..." you stuttered words of encouragement. 

*~I'm Chan your point of contact on this line...~*

You stared down at the pad your eyes glued to the words, hoping he wouldn't type anymore.

*~We don't expect you to type straight away...~*

"Good how about 'you don't expect me to type ever'" you said hoping you'd do this and never have to deal with the Resistance again. However for a second your mind raced to Jimmy you'd found out his name...his concern for you...it made your heart ache. You weren't at all sure what was family anymore.

*~Contact us when you have the requested information...~*

"What like all the ship's structural weaknesses. Ha start with Kylo Ren and General Hux, put them two in the same room with me and you've got yourself one huge structural weakness." You sighed getting under the duvet you'd be laid on top of and let the blur of today's events drift you off into a deep sleep, one you hadn't had for a while.

A/n Hello all! Feels good to be back uploading for you! I wrote this while I was away in Florida, I hope you enjoy it. Reading it back I am not sure about the way it came out but, it's a turning point in the plot I had to get in. 

As ever thanks for all your support and lovely comments. It's nice to know more about you and where you're reading from. 

Much love!

Els x