Chapter 2

"I suggest you come and sit up here," Kylo said as he started the engine, you contemplated why you were still sat on the floor back pressed against the durasteel door.

You just sat silently for a while longer, thinking about what you had gotten yourself into. Kylo began to lift the shuttle off the ground and pick up speed, it wasn't long before you realised you were probably high above the trees.

"I suggest you fuck off, I'm not-" you said all of a sudden anger taking over.

Kylo threw the ship off to the side with a strong and fast jolt to the right and you hurtled into the control panels that were scattered along the right side of it. He was really testing you now, you'd have to use the force on him soon, give him a taste of what he had been dishing out, but for now you'd just silently sit next to the prick in the seat up front.

He regarded you for a second, you didn't even know where he was looking at you, it made you feel vulnerable for sure, you strapped yourself in this time in case he decided to pull the same trick and you'd end up right on top of him...you blushed.

"How do you do that?" Kylo asked the vocoder made him seem constantly serious.

"Do what?" you huffed through gritted teeth.

"I can usually read most primary thoughts," Kylo spoke and you rolled your eyes he was so annoying, but you couldn't work out what was worse, him or Leia, "but yours are less easy to read, it's almost as though you're deciding what I can see."

"Yes well I am, so get over it." you said as bluntly as you could.

The movement on the ship came to a halt and you were glad of the seat belt, "I don't think you understand your position so let me elaborate. I will get what you are hiding from me one way or another and I will not go easy on you in doing so. Which is why I suggest you choose very carefully the way you talk to me, as I do not take likely to your incompetent retorts."

Half of you wanted to laugh in his face and then say okay then oh mighty god Kylo and the other half wanted to do as you were told and just leave him be.

"Of course Commander Ren," you managed in the most sarcastic tone possible.

You watched him as he balled his fists and then released them over and over, so easy to wind up, he'd have killed you by now if he wanted to, maybe if you annoyed him enough he'd drop you off at the nearest planet.

If only.

You knew he was trying to read your thoughts, you felt his force signature all around you and you knew he was powerful enough to break down your walls eventually, but you could buy yourself a little time until then, maybe get a job in the First Order.

He started the shuttle again without another word and you'd sat in silence the rest of the way to wherever it was you were going. Since Starkiller was destroyed you weren't exactly too sure of where he might be taking you.

~~~

"Commander, may I ask where you have been sulking this time, Snoke has requested your presence" a straight smart OCD kind of guy spoke to the commander as he left the ship, you'd been told to gather your belongings-which really only consisted of your backpack-and stay aboard the shuttle until you were asked upon.

"You may, but I wouldn't care to answer you." Kylo said bluntly, you sensed some kind of sibling like rivalry, you could feel the tension, "I will go to him immediately. In the mean time please will you deal with-"

You walked up to the door of the shuttle and stayed well away from either of them, especially Kylo, now in the white light of the ship you'd docked onto he seemed so much more intimidating, far more than you had remembered was his little talk getting to you?