Chapter 8

Well you had done it, you had successfully made the entire week without speaking to Hux or Kylo and you hadn't bumped into them at any point either, in any sense of the word. You missed your saber, you missed adapting it and perfecting it. It was what you did in your passtime and it was a part of who you were. You missed having the freedom to use the Force whenever you wanted and you missed everyday people not giving a damn if they did see you. You missed The Shed and Jimmy. You hadn't realised until now just how much it bugged you that you'd never really known Jimmy's real name and you feared you never would.

If Hux found out about Kylo then you don't think he'd be very...forgiving.

You were mostly grateful to the fact you had gotten the hang of hearing peoples thoughts, you'd been practicing blocking and you'd grasped the concept of projecting. Lucia was good at that, you'd noticed, she like to fantasize about her superior officers and it was driving you nuts. Man she could have Kylo or Hux for all you cared at least that way you'd have less hassle.

On this particular night you were laid in bed, it must have been around three in the morning, you couldn't sleep so you'd been using the Force to move your alarm clock up and down. When you heard a timid knock at the door, you were reluctant to answer it at this time but it wasn't like you couldn't defend yourself.

You rolled off the bed and stood up slowing moving the door forward and peering out, "Hello?"

"Oh, hi." you heard from somewhere out of your vision, you opened the door, more, to see a tall slender man with grey hair and glasses, he may have had grey hair but he looked to be about your age.

"Can I help you, it is three in the morning...you know that right?" you said staring the weird looking guy up and down.

"Heard you're with the resistance?" he smirked, he lifted his thumb to his chest and mouthed, "me too."

Your eyes shot open and then squinted, "erm...not sure what you mean dude?"

"Eh I over heard you say something the other day with that other girl," he said trying to move into your room.

"Right." you said moving forward to block his path, "okay then, bye."

You were trying to shuffle your way back into the room when he grabbed you by the arm, "I am just fucking with you, I'm not resistance."

"Uh huh, so why is it you are outside my quarters at 3 in the morning?" you rolled your eyes fighting a sigh.

Shit that's not...this isn't Kylo is it? You looked at his build, no he was too skinny for Kylo.

"Well I have been following you, these past days, noticed how pretty you are, thought I'd pass you a compliment-"

"To reiterate...at three in the morning?" you interjected

"You weren't asleep," he raised and eyebrow and licked his bottom lip.

"Okay, so you're really weird and I think I shall just kindly accept your compliment and *ahem* go back to bed," you shuffled into the room and watched him mock frown.

"See you around ____," he cooed as he too shuffled away.

"No you won't," you scoffed slamming the door.

~~~

"He knew your name?" Lucia asked as you sat with her for some lunch.

"Yeah, he was weird," you said taking a bite of your food. You had decided to eat at your station today, which meant sitting inside the Command shuttle, you'd not known that Kylo had been away again but that had probably been a good reason as to why you had managed to avoid him, as for Hux, well he was approaching you, fast, someone close behind him.