Chapter 36

"Hux... You should not have brought me here," your voice faltered.

"He's nowhere near you __," Hux begged, his eyes scared to look at you, "you're the only person I felt I could talk to."

"He doesn't have to be near me, we are force bonded... You're just lucky his mind is preoccupied," your stomach was in knots, how could he think such a thing? Why would he have picked you of all the people on the ship?

Hux couldn't read minds that was a fact but in that moment his efforts of reading you were so scarily accurate it made you wonder, "___, if I hadn't have told you, you would have worked it out anyway, so best to just have you in the loop to start. Besides it's not from lack of knowing what you have just said that I did so. You're force bonded to the Supreme Leader it's true, but it's more than that for you..."

You mumbled words, none of which made sense and then tried to reform your sentence.

"___...you're force bonded to Ben. You want to be."

Your eyes failed you, a look of sheer terror ghosted your vision and left you speechless. It was true, you wanted nothing more than that. You had followed Kylo for his moments of perceived weakness, you loved him for the moments he acted like Ben Solo.

"We can't meet like this in future," you whimpered almost holding back tears, "he's dangerous right now-"

"-are you scared or him?" Hux intervened.

"No...but you should be," you eyed him now the seriousness of the situation and what he was about to do washing over you.

Hux had long hated Kylo Ren, this much you knew but it seemed strange to you that he would defy the First Order in this way. You struggled to understand where his stupidly selfish mind stood in all this, if he truly wanted to spite Ren, he needed to take into consideration he would be spiting the Emperor and in turn the whole fleet of newly resurrected Star Destroyers.

"Are you going to try and stop me?" Hux said, confident of your answer already.

"No, do as you wish, I won't get in your way," you said the thought of how this all might unfold finally dawning on you, "but don't think I don't know exactly why you're doing this."

Doing what...

Kylo suddenly was everywhere and nowhere. His presence to you in the small room engulfing your attention. Stood in the corner of the small meeting room you were in, he began to pace up and down the opposite side of the large table you were stood behind.

Commander Ren- you said with confidence hoping that Hux had gotten the hint.

Who are you with? Kylo pushed although his attention was fixed to something else.

No one Sir... you assured him, looking around the room to find Hux had left it. I thought you were coming back to us?

Before he could answer that question for you and before you could push away from your surroundings and into his own, his emotions seemed to get the better of him.

The more time you spent on his ship the more time you realised how strong a Force Bond could be. It wasn't like you could sense his emotions like the others around you, you felt them: hurt and ached when he was grieving, felt pleasure and happiness when he was with you alone. His very soul seemed connected to you. No matter how far away you were, he could be with you in an instant.

Go to my quarters.

A/N 

P.s for those of you who have seen it:

- I do not ship Reylo the kiss was painful to watch.
- I cry every time I see him give his life for her.
- Rey should have been all the Jedi and become one with all the Jedi in Jedi heaven and not have made Ben fall in love with her so he would revive her and sacrifice himself!
- I don't understand why he had to die.

...I am very upset!