Chapter 5

It had started a few days ago, the constant whispering noises, the thoughts the feelings the incessant noise. 

Lucia had given you yesterday off and you were in the right mind to tell her you didn't feel any better today. Your Shoe Box was where you were safe, nobody's thoughts could annoy you in there, you don't even know why it had started, you'd never been strong enough to hear peoples thoughts before, had being around Kylo strengthened your force capabilities?  

"Kylo isn't even here," you said to yourself burying your head under the pillow.  You heard a ping under the layers of fabric and gingerly moved to grab your data pad.

*~I know you aren't feeling great ___ but I really need your help today on the Command shuttle.~*

It was from Lucia, you gave a huge sigh, grabbed your uniform and walked to the bathroom.

~~~

"Lu, sorry about that, I know I am late and all," you started talking before you had even gotten to the woman and you hadn't bothered to look up either. 

Once you finally got to where she was stood you realised she was watching the Command shuttle dock into place aboard the Finalizer. 

"For fuck sake," was all you managed before you reached her side.

"Don't worry about it ___ and what's that for?" she said clearly referring to your profanities. 

"Oh," you cleared your throat, "nothing."

The shuttle's door unhinged and slowly descended to the ground, with an audible humming noise, several troopers were the first to leave the ship, one which you knew now to be Captain Phasma. 

"Captain," Lucia said, you wasn't sure if you were to follow suit but you just dismissed it as her having done enough to satisfy Phasma, as she stormed off. 

"Commander, sir," Lucia then said as Kylo's distinctive sound of boots on metal started to approach the top of the ramp.

Oh god, he's so, so powerful. I bet he's amazing in bed, he'd be able to..

Those were Lucia's thoughts and you almost threw up all over her, she...liked the Commander? Hmm you'd one up her, for sure.

Commander, back so soon? I was starting to enjoy the piece of mind, you raised an eyebrow after projecting those thoughts to him, wait were you actually fighting for his approval.

"Fuck" was all you managed as you squatted to the ground, you were sick of him doing that to you, it hurt bad. He was giving you that colossal headache he liked to force upon you.

Huh, what's up with ____?

"____ are you okay?" Lucia said helping you up, "I am sorry Commander Ren, Miss ____ hasn't been feeling herself of late."

"That's a shame," Kylo said, piercing you with his eyes you couldn't even see, "I assure you, she will be feeling herself again soon" and with that he stopped the raging headache he was giving you.

What's that supposed to mean? Oh, why is he so hot, I don't even know what he looks like, I'm so weird...

Shut the fuck up. Was all you could think to yourself, you didn't mind Lucia, but Kylo was yours.

You cringed at that thought, he certainly wasn't yours, just because you'd sucked his dick.

"Miss ____, with me." Kylo managed the vocoder making him sound polite. But then, "Now!" 

You moved away from Lucia and nodded to her, "I will be back soon, I am sure the Commander wants to discuss the logistics of his Command shuttle with me," you said sarcastically but smiled at Lucia all the same.