C1 - PART 124 - THE FAKE TIAN LIAM

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

"I will update this story once a week, on Sunday, due to lack of time for writing new parts."

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 17: Tian Liam

PART 124 – THE FAKE TIAN LIAM

When Tian Liam's hands reached to the broken pieces of the bowl, Hou Lei used a spell to make the sharp piece move and cut on his finger, blood bled out of his finger much and some drops got onto the piece of the bowl. As she had prepared, Hou Lei chanted a spell to make him stop moving and he was frozen, did not know what happened to surround him.

She acted fast, got the vial out of her pocket and took the broken piece containing his blood, she put the drops of blood into the vial and put it back to the place with Tian Liam's hands. She got onto her sit back and chanted another spell to make the previous spell's effect disappear. Tian Liam looked at his bleeding finger with surprise. She got down with him and looked at his finger.

-Wait for me a second. I will take the first aid box.

She ran out of the room to find the box in her room, actually, she wanted to meet Tian Liang, who was waiting for her in her room from the early evening when hearing about her plan. She gave him the vial and took the first aid box with her.

-Please carefully give it to Miang Xiang, it's hard to get the blood again! – She said.

-I know that. – He answered.

-I need to go back with him right now. – She ran out of her room.

After she came back to Tian Liam's room, his bleeding finger was healed already. She looked at his hand and thought that there was nothing to doubt more, he was exactly Er Wang. His bleeding wound was healed very fast proving that.

-Oh, sorry for making you worried. – He said. – Just a small scratch.

-But... whatever... - She fetched a sigh. – You don't need this first aid box anymore.

-Thank you for loving me like that, my cutie wife! – He smiled.

-Okay, let's continue our meal.

After a while, Tian Liang rode a horse to the motel of Miang Xiang and gave her the vial. Miang Xiang and Lei Hwa immediately added the blood into the pot containing herbs they had prepared. Miang Xiang set a table with some of the food for Tian Liang, he sat there and waited for taking the medicine back to Hou Lei. He sat then walked around the small restaurant in the motel. He was worried much, both for Hou Lei and for his brother.

-Hoping that Hou Lei was right and her plan can be carried out smoothly to help Tian Liam. – He said to himself. – The plan will definitely be successful.