C17 - PART 123 - THE PLAN TO RESCUE "HIM"_2

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

"I will update this story once a week, on Sunday, due to lack of time for writing new parts."

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 17: Tian Liam

PART 123 – THE PLAN TO RESCUE "HIM"_2

-Wait, and does that ritual have any relation to us? – Mr. Hu asked.

-Well, the main point is I think that we had rescued the FAKE Tian Liam. – Hou Lei continued.

-The fake Third Prince? – Mr. Hu surprised. – You mean that someone carried out that ritual to be like the Third Prince and he waited there for us to rescue instead of our Prince.

-Yup, you're very smart. – Miang Xiang praised Mr. Hu. – He wants to copy the Third Prince for replacing him, having all the things of him.

-Do you have any idea about that guy? – Mr. Hu continued.

-There is only one having the ability to do that, Er Wang – Ziam Jun. – Hou Lei said.

-Ziam Jun, this name is very familiar. – Mr. Hu wondered. – Is that the guy has a fabric store where Tian Liam used to get there several times?

-That is right. – Tian Liang said. – That was the reason why Tian Liam was disappeared around that fabric store and also, we have not met Ziam Jun for these days!

 – That was the reason why Tian Liam was disappeared around that fabric store and also, we have not met Ziam Jun for these days!

-Because he has been busy with playing Tian Liam's role. – Lei Hwa said. – And that's also the idea that we could not find any trace of Ziam Jun from the time Tian Liam came back from the Er tribe.

-Oh, I remember something. – Miang Xiang said. – When we went to the Er village to rescue Tian Liam, I saw something like traces of a ritual. However, I did not know about this kind of ritual, so I could not recognize what exactly the ritual was.

-So that, Er Wang had planned very carefully, just copying Tian Liam right before we got there. – Hou Lei said. – Because this is a very big ritual, so it took time for him to prepare and carry out.

-If all of these are true, we need to rescue the real Third Prince as soon as possible. – Mr. Hu wondered. – He is still at the Er village, right?

-Yup. – Hou Lei answered. – However, Mr. Hu, please calm down. We need to reveal the fake one's identity first and capture him before going there to help Tian Liam.

-We just need to capture him, that is all. – Mr. Hu said.

-It's not easy like that. – Tian Liang replied. – He knows all the things Tian Liam knows, so he can easily fool the Emperor and the Queen. Moreover, if we do that without a plan, he can blame us for bothering him and the royal family.

-So what should we do now? I am very worried about the Third Prince's status. – Mr. Hu said.

-All of us here worry about him, Mr. Hu. – Miang Xiang comforted him. – But we're here now to have a good plan to help the Prince.