C19 - PART 138 - HER IDENTITY REVELATION

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

"I will update this story once a week, on Sunday, due to lack of time for writing new parts."

PLEASE READ THE PREVIOUS PARTS FOR UNDERSTANDING THE WHOLE STORY! THANKS SO MUCH!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 19: Tian Liam and Tian Liang

PART 138 – HER IDENTITY REVELATION

Miang Xiang pushed Tian Liang to walk into the entrance leading to Hou Lei's room.

-I think only you are enough. – Tian Liang said.

-Just get inside, I have something for you, too. – Miang Xiang continued to push him.

-Tian Liam, Hou Lei, do we bother you two? – Tian Liang asked.

-Brother, Miss Miang Xiang, just get in. – Tian Liam walked to their place.

-We have some news to inform you about. – Miang Xiang sat down next to Hou Lei.

-About the assassin... - Tian Liang started.

He told the couple about the meet between him and the assassin and his past.

-Well, this guy is not an easy one to fight with. – Hou Lei commented.

-Yup, when I fought with him, I could sense that his magical power had been getting much stronger than the last time I had met him. – Miang Xiang said.

-However, it has been nearly 15 years, and you did not meet him in that period. – Tian Liam said. – There could be many things that happened.

-Another thing, I felt that his magic was getting darker like he spent many years improving his Wu magic, but this kind of magic, having a bad side, if someone has evil purposes or wanting to revenge, his Wu magic will become dark magic easily. – Miang Xiang explained.

-How could he use dark magic in this palace? – Tian Liam wondered. – As Hou Lei said, the palace is a religious place, it can prevent the effects of bad things.

-There must be a connection between him and the palace, so he can use Wu magic here. – Miang Xiang said. – However, I do not know what it is, he had hidden it for any years, not easy for us to find out.

-I met a dark smoke in the royal garden on some days after I came here. – Hou Lei said. – But from that time till now, I have not seen it again. I think the smoke was related to Wu's magic. More than that, both I and Tian Liam saw Wu's magical book in my room.

-Wu's magical book? – Miang Xiang and Tian Liang said at the same time.

-Do you know about that book, Tian Liang? – Hou Lei surprised.

-That was the thing that assassin mentioned when he talked to me. – Tian Liang answered.

 – Tian Liang answered