C19 - PART 134 - TIAN LIANG'S THOUGHTS_2

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

"I will update this story once a week, on Sunday, due to lack of time for writing new parts."

PLEASE READ THE PREVIOUS PARTS FOR UNDERSTANDING THE WHOLE STORY! THANKS SO MUCH!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 19: Tian Liam and Tian Liang

PART 134 – TIAN LIANG'S THOUGHTS_2

Tian Liang left the kitchen and went to meet the bureaucrat. On the way, he was still thinking about Hou Lei. After many years, he could not forget about the innocent girl he met when Miang Xiang helped him not be killed by the soldiers of his own grandmother. That was the most memorable thing in his life although the period he was with Hou Lei very short, not more than two weeks. However, her kindness and beauty made him want to meet her again, he had promised himself that he would find her when he had enough strength and level. In nearly twenty years, he had tried his best to be the favorite Prince of the palace, with a large acknowledgment, and he finally had the chance he always wanted to have.

He had traveled to many countries, not only for learning about their cultures and knowledge but also for finding the girl in his memory. He had gone to a lot of places, meeting an enormous number of people, plenty of beautiful ladies, but he could not feel enough with that. He had only one aim, Hou Lei, he had not known about her until he heard about the destruction of Hou Ma tribe while he was in the East Land. Hou Lei and the name "Hou Ma tribe" made his mind connecting the things together and led him to the results he had always wanted to find, Hou Lei was the princess of Hou Ma tribe.

At that time, he knew that he was too late to meet her one last time. The tribe was destroyed, all the people were killed, that was all he knew. It took him many days to get through that bad news, he would never meet her again. His heart was broken into many pieces. He had his clothes and started his way back home. And he could never predict that he would meet Hou Lei here, right in the palace he had grown up. However, fate played with him again when putting Hou Lei as his sister-in-law. It meant, they could not be with each other.

More painful to him, Hou Lei did not remember him, she did not have any trace of the memories they had had with each other. He used to think that it was good, at least, she could be happy with his younger brother, who took care of her a lot and was a nice guy. Until the time he witnessed she was tied onto the pole and her wounds bled continuously, he knew that he could not let "everything happens as its nature" anymore.

That time, he could not hide his feelings for her, he reminded her about their past, the fantastic memories they had when playing with each other on the border of the forest

That time, he could not hide his feelings for her, he reminded her about their past, the fantastic memories they had when playing with each other on the border of the forest. And once again, fate made him disappointed when the guy treated Hou Lei badly was not his brother, he was Ziam Jun. Tian Liang's world turned around and around again and again. He did not know what he should do, he tried his best to hide the feelings spending for his sister-in-law. He awared that was something he should not have, he should not express his love to her and made his brother sad. They even could have a big argument if Tian Liam knew that he also loved Hou Lei.