C8 - PART 58 - ER WANG MET LIU HAN

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 8: The return of Er Wang

PART 58 – ER WANG MET LIU HAN

-You want me to investigate about her husband? – The man asked Er Wang.

-Yup, it's right when I keep you by my side. He must have some special things so Hou Lei decided to marry him. Maybe some important things!

-I know, I will do it now.

-Xiao Liam, I can't believe that this world is too small, the fate lets me meet you by chance, and I have no idea that you are the husband of Hou Lei, the one I've taken a lot of time to find. Poor you, whoever you are, your wife will soon to be mine. Hahaha... - He laughed out loud.

Return to the palace... Hou Lei woke up and saw Tian Liam was putting a tray of food on the table. He smiled with her and walked near to the bed.

-Do you feel better?

-I'm okay, nothing to worry. – She replied.

-I prepare some fruits for you and a bowl of gruel.

-Did you cook it?

-Of course not. – He laughed. – I know many things except cooking. I asked the chef to cook for you.

He helped her get up and brought the bowl to the bed. He sat next to her and took a spoon of gruel.

-What do you want to do? – She wondered.

-I'll feed you! – He answered. – I'll take care of you.

-I can eat myself. Don't need to take the time of a Prince like you to look after me!

-Hou Lei. – He put the bowl on the small table next to her bed. – I'm your husband, at least let me take care of you when you feel not good, as you did to me.

-I can do...

-Nah, nah, I won't let you do it yourself, be a good girl

He took back the bowl and got a spoon of gruel, blew it carefully before feeding her. She ate and looked at him, no one had treated her like that except her family. It would be better if he was not the Prince of Main Land, the son of the one destroyed the whole of her tribe. After she ate all of the gruel, he brought the dish of fruits to her.

-The doctor said you should eat fruits, they will help you to get your health back better.

-Thank you for taking care of me like this!

-That's my responsibility. – He gently touched her cheek. – You can eat yourself, I'll get the tray back to the kitchen.

She ate fruits and still thought about him. He came back with a basin of water and a towel.

-Tian Liam, is that the first time you do these things?

-Maybe, I did some times, but for my mother when she got sick.

-So I should feel very happy when you do these for me?

-I'm not sure. – He smiled. – I don't do these for taking your sympathy or something like that. I do because I want and I think I should do. You're my wife, taking care of you is my responsibility. If I always say that I love you, but I can't do these little things, how can you believe in my words, right? However, I also don't do these for proving my love, I just think you need to be looked after this time. That's all, please don't get me wrong.

-I can understand you, Tian Liam, don't worry much about me, I'm okay.

-Don't need to show up you are a strong lady like that, Hou Lei. Let me take care of you, let me protect you, let me stand by you, because you know I do care about you!

 Let me take care of you, let me protect you, let me stand by you, because you know I do care about you!

He took the towel to clean her face and her hands. She held his hand, he stopped and looked at her with full emotions in his eyes.

-Tian Liam, don't treat me too well like this. I'm scared of...

-Don't scare anything, I'm always here with you.

He sat down next to her and she hugged him tightly. Tears formed in his eyes, maybe she had felt the love he spends for her.

-You're crying, Tian Liam?

-Oh, it's too emotional, this is the first time you actively hug me.

-Anyway, I must say that I...

-I know. – He corrupted her. – It's still not the right time and you need more time to accept the truth and my love. I'll wait, I believe that day will come.

-Thank you for understanding!

-You should take more rest.

She laid down on the bed, he covered the blanket over her body well. He gently kissed on her forehead, she did not resist. He smiled and walked out of the room.

Some days later... Er Wang was in a hurry to come back to his store. His worker said that there was an important customer wanting to meet him. On the way, he ran into Miang Xiang when she was going to the market to buy something.

-Oh, sorry Miss! – He said.

-It's okay, I don't get hurt! – She replied.

-So, I'll go first, I have something important to do!

He got on a horse near there and paid the owner of the horse some money. He rode the horse fast and disappeared within some seconds.

-This guy is strange! – Miang Xiang said to herself. – I can feel he is hiding something under his gentleman style.

Er Wang finally came back to his store, he saw Liu Han wearing luxurious clothes was sitting on a chair waiting for him. Surrounding her was many soldiers.

-My Lady, you want to buy fabric?

-Of course, if not, you think why I'm here? – She replied with a loud voice.

-I'm sorry for letting you wait.

-So maybe a discount. I'll buy a lot.

-Bring all the best fabric of us for my Lady to choose! – He said with his workers.

-Wow, people said the truth. – Liu Han looked at the fabric on the large table.

-Do you feel satisfied with these? I have many others in my warehouse!

-I will choose some first and then lead me to your warehouse.

-My Er Wang. – A worker whispered in his ear. – You don't keep the most beautiful for Xiao Liam and his wife? This lady will pick all of them.

-Don't worry, our next delivery will be here soon, so Xiao Liam can choose as much as he wants. – Er Wang replied.

-Okay, these first! – Liu Han picked out some rolls of fabric.

To be continued...