C19 - PART 137 - HER MISSION AND HIS WILLING

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

"I will update this story once a week, on Sunday, due to lack of time for writing new parts."

PLEASE READ THE PREVIOUS PARTS FOR UNDERSTANDING THE WHOLE STORY! THANKS SO MUCH!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 19: Tian Liam and Tian Liang

PART 137 – HER MISSION AND HIS WILLING

-This book is so strange. – Hou Lei said as the book disappeared.

-There are always strange things in the world. We will never meet all of them. – Tian Liam answered and put the food into her bowl.

-You are still strange to me. – Hou Lei replied when putting food into her mouth.

-Strange? What is strange to you?

-Well, when every people in West Land and Main Land recognized me as the Princess Bei Yiu, you are not. When many people are scared of magical things and people the same as me, you are not. When many princesses and ladies wanted to marry you, you chose me, an undefined lady in your eyes. When people got doubts about my magic, you always believe in me. When...

-When no one gets your love and belief, I do. – He cut her sentence.

-Is that the main idea for those things?

-I have no idea, right at the first time I met you in the small village, I knew that you were a very special lady, and the destiny might arrange for us, as that time I thought I would never meet you again, but you came to this palace and somehow became my wife.

-You still know that I married you for a reason.

-Yup, however, day by day, meeting by meeting, I fell in love with you and did not even think about that reason again. I just want to protect you from the bad people and to prove my love for you, cause I believe someday, you will leave that reason behind and live with me forever.

-I also want that. – She put her chopsticks down. – But you know, the reason made me come here is a very meaningful thing to me.

-So, I will help you to finish your mission and you will be here with me, right?

-I am so sorry that I cannot promise that to you. – She touched his cheek. – I am still confused about the things surrounding me.

 – I am still confused about the things surrounding me

-You know that you can believe in me, my cutie wife. Well, do not think about the bad things anymore, get your health back soon and we will come to the royal garden, I think we will find some interesting things there. – He rubbed her hair.

After the meal, he let her lay down on the bed and brought the tray of dishes back to the kitchen. He got some fruits and a pot of tea for her with some mint leaves, too. Then he came back to her room, sat down next to her bed.