C15 - PART 105 - HOU LEI'S SICKNESS_3

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 15: The big ritual

PART 105 – HOU LEI'S SICKNESS_3

The next day, in the early morning, Miang Xiang got out of her motel to go to meet Lei Hwa. She walked to the room, and knocked on the door. Lei Hwa was still putting more of her magic into the pot containing the medicine.

-Get in, I know there's you, Miang Miang! – Lei Hwa replied to the knock.

-You've not finished the medicine yet? – Miang Xiang asked.

-I've transferred as much as magic as I can into this medicine, however, as the status of Hou Lei I could sense, she needs much magic to break the shield of the energy now capturing her.

-I understand, can I use magic to help?

-Of course, that's good!

Miang Xiang sat down on a chair next to Lei Hwa and she raised her hands up, a pink light appeared from her hand and spread to the pot. After a while, the pot shined a little bit.

-The medicine is ready! – Lei Hwa smiled and put her hands down.

-Well, hard to make some kind of medicine like this. – Miang Xiang also put her hands down.

Lei Hwa picked up the medicine tablet from the pot carefully and gave it to Miang Xiang.

-Please help Hou Lei! You need to hurry up, the more Hou Lei is captured by the energy, the harder to help her out. – Lei Hwa said.

-I know, believe in me! – Miang Xiang took the medicine and walked out of the room.

When Miang Xiang returned to her room, Tian Liang had already been there. He saw her and ran to her place immediately.

-Miss Miang Xiang, did you get the medicine?

-Yup, it's here. – She gave the small pack containing the medicine for Tian Liang.

-Do I need any caution for this medicine?

-My Prince, I believe in you, you must put this medicine tablet into Hou Lei's mouth, by yourself, don't let anyone do this

-Including Tian Liam?

-Yes, this medicine contains much of magic, if someone doesn't know about magic touching it, he will be obsessed with the magic inside and want to have it for himself.

-Why do we need too much magic to help Hou Lei?

-I only can explain some information to you. As the one who made this medicine said, Hou Lei is now captured by a force of energy, and she can't define which kind of that energy is. She prepared this medicine aiming to supply the magical energy to help Hou Lei fight with the shield of that bad energy. That is the only way to help her now.