C17 - PART 122 - THE PLAN TO RESCUE "HIM"

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

"I will update this story once a week, on Sunday, due to lack of time for writing new parts."

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 17: Tian Liam

PART 122 – THE PLAN TO RESCUE "HIM"

Tian Liam got into the room and put the tray of food in front of her face, on the table next to her. He looked at her and knew that she was thinking something. He gently touched on her shoulder.

-Hou Lei, what are you thinking about?

-Oh, nothing. – She returned to the present, she needed to act well in front of him, if she wanted to make a plan to rescue her real husband.

-I thought that you're not having your dinner yet. I bring it here for you.

-Thank you!

She looked at him, now the way he was looking at her was copied exactly the style of Tian Liam. The way he put food into her bowl was also the same. If he did this from the time they rescued him from the Er tribe, maybe, no one could know the difference. She shook her head a bit and picked up her chopsticks and put food into her mouth. She thought that he wanted to get back her belief, so that, he would not do any stupid thing with the food.

 She thought that he wanted to get back her belief, so that, he would not do any stupid thing with the food

He put down his chopsticks and looked at her. She felt a little bit strange, could the ritual even copy the charm of the real one to other people to the fake one? She could feel her heart beating a little bit fast. She tried to get her mind clear about the one in front of her face, he was not her husband, she could not fall for him.

-Why don't you eat? – She asked.

-Well, looking at you while eating is very exciting. – He answered with a smile.

-Or you put something to the food and have the...

-Please! – He cut her sentence. – I said that I will not do any stupid thing again.

-Okay, so eat with me, or someone will see and say that I treat you badly.

-I understand. – He picked up the chopsticks again.

After the meal, he brought the tray of dirty dishes out of her room. Before he walked out of the room, he turned back and smiled with her.

-Goodnight, my cutie wife!

He even copied that sentence of Tian Liam, she really thought that if she did not read the Wu magical book, she would think that he was the real Tian Liam. She closed the door and got on her bed, she still thought about the information in the Wu magical book. Was all the information right? And did the book really want to help her? Or it would lead her to some more mistakes? What if the guess of her was wrong, and the one she had just met was her real husband? There were many things dancing around her mind.