C18 - PART 127 - TIAN LIAM CAME BACK

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

"I will update this story once a week, on Sunday, due to lack of time for writing new parts."

PLEASE READ THE PREVIOUS PARTS FOR UNDERSTANDING THE WHOLE STORY! THANKS SO MUCH!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 18: Choices

PART 127 – TIAN LIAM CAME BACK

Tian Liang and Hou Lei helped Tian Liam to walk out of the cave. Miang Xiang and the General led them back to the entrance of the village.

-Should we burn this village to prevent them from getting revenge? – Mr. Hu asked.

-No. – Tian Liam said weakly. – I do not want something to happen to the Hou Ma tribe to occur again. At least no one was killed.

-You can kill many of them here. – Tian Liang said. – But there are many Er people around us, they will find a way to get revenge. And you also know how strong they are, they can easily kill many people to serve their purpose.

-I agree with the Princes. – Miang Xiang replied. – We are still keeping their king, they do not do anything without his instruction. I hope that we can change his mind and we can live peacefully with the Er people in the same world.

-So just let them be there, the drug's effect will disappear in some more hours. And they won't be hurt by the drug. – Hou Lei said. – Let them see that Main Land people do not have the cold hearts as they think and also prove that we respect them as our beings.

After getting back to the bottom of the mountain, Hou Lei and Miang Xiang helped to treat the wounds on Tian Liam's body before they got onto the horse wagon to come back to the palace. Hou Lei let his head rest on her shoulder.

-Are you sure that this is our real Third Prince? – Mr. Hu said.

-Mr. Hu, you watched him growing, teaching him martial arts and always beside him when he had a battle, how can't you recognize who is the real Tian Liam? – Hou Lei asked.

-I have no idea, I'm so scared that we rescue the fake one like that time. He acted too well that no one could know he was the fake Prince. – Mr. Hu replied.

-I don't think that Er people had enough power and magic to carry out the two rituals to shapeshift two persons into Tian Liam. – Miang Xiang said.

-But that is just your guessing, we have nothing to prove that. – Tian Liang said.

-Tian Liang, even you can't know who is the real one? – Hou Lei surprised

-Was that you said, the ritual could even help someone to copy the memory and characteristics of the original one? – Tian Liang wondered. – What if they could carry out two rituals?