C11 - PART 75 - THE EMPEROR'S BIRTHDAY

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 11: The Second Prince appeared

PART 75 – THE EMPEROR'S BIRTHDAY

-Okay... - Hou Lei gently pushed Tian Liam away. – I think that the maid of your mother has returned to her place. I should come back to the kitchen to finish my works and cook something for you.

-You will wear this dress tomorrow? – He wondered.

-Of course, I can't make my husband disappointed.

-I will help you with your cooking today, and tomorrow, also!

-The chefs will help me tomorrow, you don't need to get there, I don't want to be blamed by your father by forcing you to go to the kitchen with me. That's not a place for a Prince.

-You know me, right? I don't care about what people say, if I care, I won't let you cook in my father's birthday, the kitchen is not a place for a Princess, too.

-That's our mother's request, so...

-I can reject her request, but I know, you'll never do that. I think I know my cutie wife something now.

-Whatever you think. – She stood up. – Now, please take a nap, I don't want to argue with Liu Han when she sees us cooking together.

-But we didn't meet her anytime, why you said that?

-Actually, I knew that your brother and Liu Han caught us cooking in the kitchen several times, however, there was always someone to prevent them from interrupting us.

-So... you're not simple as I think, I don't even know those times.

-Yup, you see the problem, now, please stay here and wait for me, I'll come back soon.

She walked out of the room. He sat there next to the table and got a book to read. Suddenly, he felt something strange and looked at the table, there was a book, the book he saw some days ago making him fall into a faint. This time, he was more careful, he watched the book from his place. There was nothing happen, he reached his hand to the book. It did not do anything to him, he brought it up and opened the first page. The page was totally empty, a strong wind appeared around him and the book. The wind brought with it some mysterious smells and a black rose fell down on the ground. He caught the rose and looked back, the book faded away making him surprised.

-Why did I feel this book was very familiar? Is it relating to me? And is it a magical book?

He brought the rose with him to walk outside, but when the sunlight touched it, it vanished. The things led Tian Liam to many questions... Why the book appeared in Hou Lei's room? Why he could open that book but could not see any words in there? Why the black rose formed by the wind creating by the book? Why and why... He sat down next to a big pole in front of Hou Lei's room and put a hand on his forehead, he had never met something like this before.

-Tian Liam, are you okay? – Hou Lei came back with a tray of food.

-Oh, you made it so long. – He replied.

-So long? I have just left for only near a half of an hour.

-That was too long for me. What you cooked for me today?

-Some normal dishes and a dish for tomorrow, I want you to taste it and give me some comments.

-Okay, I'll try to taste it well before it is gone. – He laughed.