C12 - PART 88 - THE CROWN PRINCE'S OBSESSION_6

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 13: Er Wang and Liu Han's plans

PART 88 – THE CROWN PRINCE'S OBSESSION_6

When Tian Leong ran out of his room, the maids saw him and ran after him. Hou Lei looked around before leaving his room. She regretted for what she had just done, if she had not tried to win the power of the painting, he would not become mad like that. Tian Leong ran in the roads of the palace for finding Hou Lei, the maids and the soldiers ran after him. He suddenly ran into Tian Liang.

-Tian Leong, what happened? – Tian Liang asked.

-Do you see where Hou Lei is? – Tian Leong replied.

-I think she's with Tian Liam, why do you find her?

-What? She is my wife, how can she be with Tian Liam?

-Your wife? Big Brother, you look not good!

-Get out of my way, I need to find Hou Lei!

Tian Leong pushed him away and continued running to nowhere. The maids and the soldiers reached their place and caught Tian Leong.

-What happened to him? – Tian Liang asked the maids.

-We saw the Crown Prince running out of his room and called for Princess Hou Lei continuously. – A maid answered. – His status has been not good recently, so we decided to run after him, preventing him from doing something harmful to himself as the Emperor commanded.

-Okay, I see. Help me lead him to his room, I'll find the doctor!

The soldiers locked Tian Leong's arms and led him back to his room. Tian Liang shook his head and headed to find the doctor. The doctor came to his room and checked for his status, at the same time, the Emperor, the Queen and Tian Liam got to the place, too.

-My Emperor, I'm so sorry,... - The doctor said.

-What? Tell me about his status! – The Emperor shouted at the doctor.

-The Crown Prince is now totally losing his mind. That means...

-Mean what? Can you treat him?

-That means he is crazy now. I check his behavior and his mind, his madness isn't like any case I've met before. I'm afraid that I can't do anything for him.

-What are you saying? You're one of the best doctors of Main Land, how can you say that?

-I'm so sorry, my Emperor, you can punish me, but as I said, I can't do anything for him now.

-Get out!!!! All of you, get out! The useless doctors! – The Emperor yelled.

-My Emperor, I have got some medicine for him to help him calm down and have a rest. – The doctor said before leaving. – Please help him to have the medicine, at least in the time we find a way to treat his sickness.

-Father, I want to see Hou Lei. – Tian Leong said to the Emperor.

-She's here! – The Queen pointed at Hou Lei.

-No, she's not, she's not Hou Lei... I want to meet Hou Lei!!! – Tian Leong yelled.

-Okay, Big Brother. – Tian Liang brought the bowl of medicine to him. – You drink all of this and we will find your Hou Lei for you.

Tian Leong nodded and drank the medicine, he slowly fell into sleep.

-You must find Hou Lei for me! – Tian Leong said before closing his eyes.