C17 - PART 115 - THE MISUNDERSTANDING

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 17: Tian Liam's Mystery

PART 115 – THE MISUNDERSTANDING

After cooking in the kitchen, Hou Lei put some mint leaves in the tea and brought the tray of food to Tian Liam's room. On the way, she met Tian Liang.

-Hi, sister-in-law! Bringing the food to Tian Liam? – He asked.

-Yes, brother, do you want some? – She replied.

-Well, I can get it myself. Thank you!

-I cooked myself. I have two other dishes of the food in the kitchen.

-So thank you, let me try your cooking skills, people say that your food is very fantastic.

-When you cook with love, and every dish will be fantastic.

-Tian Liam is lucky to have a wife like you.

-There are many other good ladies, you will find someone suitable for you. I believe!

-But not like you. – He laughed. – However, you know, looking for someone suitable for us is not easy work. Maybe it takes the whole life, or worse, you know that she is not your fate, it's the most miserable thing in the world.

 Maybe it takes the whole life, or worse, you know that she is not your fate, it's the most miserable thing in the world

-You're a good guy, I believe your love will love you much. Now, follow me to the kitchen, I will give you the dishes. – She turned to the back.

-I can get them myself, do not worry.

-Let me lead you there, there are many dishes prepared for the people in the palace.

-Okay, thank you, sister-in-law!

He followed her to the kitchen, she put the dishes into a tray with a teapot.

-Here you are. – She gave the tray to him.

-Thank you. Is that you planned to give me these? – He wondered.

-I have no idea, I just cooked as normal. – She answered. – However, please give me some feedback when you taste them.

She walked out of the kitchen. He stood there for some minutes looking to the tray.

"Actually, fate must be playing with me, Hou Lei. How can I resist the reality that you are now my sister-in-law? How can I face you each day, seeing you smile, hearing your voice and watching you in happiness with someone else?"

He shook his head and brought the tray of food to his room. He sat down and looked at the food, getting some and putting in his mouth. His eyes shined brightly just like the first time Tian Liam tasted her food. He tasted the other dish and felt fantastic with the feelings he now got.