C11 - PART 74 - PREPARATION FOR THE EMPEROR'S BIRTHDAY

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 11: The Second Prince appeared

PART 74 – PREPARATION FOR THE EMPEROR'S BIRTHDAY

Not knowing about the meeting between the Queen and Hou Lei, Tian Liam was very happy about to meet Hou Lei and gave her new clothes and the hairpin. He walked to her room, knocked on the door several times but no one answered. Ah Jiang walked pass through the entrance leading to Hou Lei's room, Tian Liam ran after her:

-Ah Jiang... wait a minute! – He called Ah Jiang.

-My Prince, can I help you anything? – Ah Jiang stopped.

-Where are you going to?

-I'm going to meet the Queen, oh, I know that you want to meet Princess Hou Lei?

-Yup, where is she now?

-She is in the kitchen with the chefs, they are discussing the dishes for the birthday party of the Emperor tomorrow.

-Why she must join with the chefs?

-I heard she said that the request of the Queen, the Queen wanted something special for the 55th birthday of our Emperor. She met Princess Hou Lei privately two days ago.

-Why Hou Lei didn't say anything with me? Do you know what else the Queen said to Hou Lei?

-I have no idea, my Prince, but I saw that there were some packs of medicine in our Princess' room, people said that the medicine to help you stronger in "that work".

-"That work"? – Tian Liam wondered. – Oh, my wife, she did not let me know anything.

-I guess that the Queen wanted to have a grandchild. – Ah Jiang smiled. – My Prince, you two have married nearly two years, that's the normal ambition of your mother.

-I know that, so continue your works! The Princess is in the kitchen, right?

-Yup! Goodbye, my Prince, I'll go first!

Tian Liam went to the kitchen, he watched through the window to see Hou Lei and the chefs sitting around the room. They were discussing many things about the preparation for the party. He could not move his eyes out of Hou Lei, she looked very nice when talking with the chefs, like they had no distance in the levels like she was their friend instead of a Princess to her servants. He looked at the hairpin on his hand and smiled, it was not the most beautiful he planned to present her, but he hoped she would like it. He looked through the window again and did not see Hou Lei with the chefs. He looked around the kitchen but she was nowhere to be found. A hand slapped on his shoulder. He started and turned back, that was her.

-My Prince, do you like eavesdropping much?