C6 - PART 43 - TAKE CARE OF HIM_3

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 6: The mysterious in the Palace

PART 43 – TAKE CARE OF HIM_3

Hou Lei was too tired so she got into sleep really fast. Tian Liam looked at her, this was the first time he could watch her face without any afraid of making her angry. She was always the most beautiful of all in his eyes from the very first time they met. He touched her shoulder and asked:

-Hou Lei, are you awake?

She did not respond, he smiled to himself, she finally felt peace when sleeping next to him. That was the happiest thing he could think about now. His heart was full of happiness and it was racing rapidly. He laid down and put a hand on his heart, he just could not stop it dancing in his chest. Everything now was like a dream to him, or he should say, his dream came true now. He turned to her side and watched her sleeping. Later, he fell in sleep without knowing, a peaceful sleep beside the one he loved most.

The morning came, Hou Lei woke up early to prepare to meet the Queen. She changed her clothes and looked at Tian Liam, she walked closer to the bed. She took his hand out of the blanket and checked his pulse, he was okay now, nothing more to worry about his wounds. She left the room and came to the Queen's palace.

Tian Liam woke up and saw Ah Jiang tidying the room. He asked:

-Where's Hou Lei? She goes out early?

-Yes, My Prince, she goes to meet the Queen as normal. Don't worry, she will come back soon.

-Do you know why she is going to meet the Queen?

-I don't know clearly, My Prince. I just heard that the Queen wanted to give something to her. She asked me to take care of you, I will get the water for you to wash your face. She already prepared some gruel and tea for you.

Ah Jiang walked out and came back with water and a towel. She put it on the table. Tian Liam got out of the bed and walked to the table, he washed his face and had a cup of tea. After that, Ah Jiang came to the kitchen and brought a tray with a bowl of gruel to him.

-My Prince, are you okay to make it yourself? Do I need to feed you?

-Well, I can do it myself, but Ah Jiang, I know you don't want to lie to Hou Lei, please, say with her that you feed me and I can't get out of the bed, okay?

-I know that, my Prince, you want her to take care of you more! I can see no one can look after you good as Princess Hou Lei. She is an ideal wife!

-I know, I don't want to lie to her, too, but I want to take some more sweet!

Ah Jiang got out of the room with the tray. Tian Liam came back to the bed, and laid down, waiting for Hou Lei to come back as he never left the bed.

At that time, Hou Lei was on the way to the Queen's room. She passed the Royal Garden and suddenly stopped there for a moment. She looked at the trees, flowers and the big yard with concern eyes. She felt something strange in the garden. There was something like magic surrounding the trees, something very dark and bad. She walked into the garden and felt it clearer. It had to be someone putting a chant in the garden.

"The Queen is coming", a sentry announced.

-My Queen! – Hou Lei ran back to the road and greeted her.

-Hou Lei, I'm going to meet you! – The Queen said.

-I'm also going to your place! – Hou Lei answered.

-So get into this room, I have something for you.

They got into a room near the Royal Garden and sat around a table.

-You don't need to go to my place like that, mother! It's the responsibility of your son and daughter-in-law to go to your place to inquire your health. – Hou Lei said.

-You're strenuous these days, Hou Lei!

-It's my responsibility, mother!

-You looked a little bit skinnier. – The Queen touched her face.

-I'm okay, don't worry!

-I know all the things, my girl. You've taken care of Tian Liam very well. You even didn't sleep in two nights to watch if anything happened to him. I'm really right to put my hope in you. You're an ideal wife to Tian Liam. I assure no other lady who always said loving him can do what you did to him.

-I only did what I should do, mother.

-You do care about him, I think you two will realize how much you mean in each other life early. I have something for you, bring them here! – The Queen asked her maids. – There are some bird's nests and Ganoderma. I give them for you to foster you and Tian Liam's strength.

-Thank you, mother! I'll give them to the chiefs to make food for Tian Liam!

-Not only him! – The Queen smiled. – But also you, these are enough for you two! You need to take care of yourself too, Hou Lei, if you get sick, who will look after Tian Liam? I know my son, he always thinks he is a hero, always cares about others, don't know to take care of himself, he is lucky when marrying you, a wife does care about him much.

-Yes, mother, I know that, I will do as you recommend.

-I'll go to meet the Emperor.

-Goodbye, My Queen. – Hou Lei made the goodbye etiquette.

She brought the tray with nests and Ganoderma back to her room. She opened the door, Tian Liam heard the noise and rapidly closed his eyes to pretend he was still sleeping.

-Ah Jiang? – She called her.

-My Princess, you're back! – Ah Jiang greeted her.

-Is the Prince okay? He's still sleeping?

-Yes, My Princess, I helped him to get up, wash his face, and have his breakfast.

-He was still weak? – She wondered.

-Yes, My Princess, the doctor has checked his health, he was still a little bit weak.

-Okay, I'll go to the kitchen to make his lunch, you continue to look after him.

"Wang Tian Liam, you're good, dare to lie to me, and asked Ah Jiang to lie to me with you. Just look at how I will punish you, the Innocent Prince!"

Hou Lei went to the kitchen, she cooked some gruel for him as normal

Hou Lei went to the kitchen, she cooked some gruel for him as normal. The chiefs did their works and did not care about what she was doing. She finished the gruel and then came to the spice shelf, she took a bottle of chili powder. She looked around, no one noticed her. She put three spoons of chili powder into the bowl of gruel and mixed it well. She returned the bottle back and brought the tray of food to her room.

-My Princess! – Ah Jiang saw her return.

-You can go out now. – Hou Lei said. – Prepare a big pot of tea for me, the Prince will need it.

Then she walked closer to the bed and shook Tian Liam.

-My husband, your lunch is ready! Get up to have your most delicious meal!

To be continued...