C18 - PART 128 - TIAN LIAM CAME BACK_2

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

"I will update this story once a week, on Sunday, due to lack of time for writing new parts."

PLEASE READ THE PREVIOUS PARTS FOR UNDERSTANDING THE WHOLE STORY! THANKS SO MUCH!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 18: Choices

PART 128 – TIAN LIAM CAME BACK_2

Suddenly, he stopped eating and hugged her neck, then pulled her head to very close to his. He looked deep in her eyes and kissed her on her lips. She wanted to refuse him, but something prevented her from doing that, she just accepted his kiss and replied to him naturally. At that time, Tian Liang walked passing the entrance leading to her room and saw the scene from the view of the window. He felt sad and walked straight back to his room.

"What are you thinking about, Wang Tian Liang?", he asked himself. "You are envy to your own brother and his wife? You need to wake up, she is now your sister-in-law, and they don't do anything bad or wrong to you. Wang Tian Liang, your brother treats you well, your sister-in-law also treats you well, what do you expect more?"

He shook his head several times and decided to read some books to forget about what he had just thought about. They were the wrong thoughts, he should not ever think about them again. He should wish well for Tian Liam and Hou Lei.

After coming back from the meeting with the bureaucrats, the Emperor and the Queen heard the news about Tian Liam, they immediately ran to Hou Lei's room to meet him. They had just finished their dinner and Hou Lei was walking back to her room from the kitchen and bringing with her a bowl of medicine extract for him. She met the Queen and the Emperor at the entrance leading to her room. She stopped to greet them.

-My Emperor, my Queen. I wanted to inform you about Tian Liam, but you had a meeting this afternoon, I could not meet you at that time.

-I understand. Lead me to meet him! – The Emperor said.

They walked into the room, Tian Liam was playing with the things in her room. The Queen saw him and immediately ran to hug him.

-My son! – The Queen said with tears and happiness.

-Mother. – He also hugged her. – I'm sorry to make you worried.

-Wait! – The Queen gently pushed him away. – How can I be sure that you're my real son?

-Mother, why you ask me that? – He wondered. – I am Tian Liam, the fake one is captured in the prison.

-But if they carried out a ritual like that, they could carry many others. – The Queen said.

-Oh... I do not know how to prove to you. – He rubbed his hair.

-And the fake one can also have the memories and the characteristics of the original one. – Hou Lei said. – Mother, you must be careful with him.

-Hou Lei, how can you say that? – He yelled.

-But she's right. You need to prove that you're my real son. – The Queen continued.

-Well, your real name is... - He said.

-The fake Tian Liam knew that. – The Emperor cut his words.

-My first nun is Ah Xun. – He continued.

-The one in the prison also answered that. – Hou Lei said.

-Why all of you want me to prove that I am the real me? – He sat down on a chair and looked at them helplessly. – Hou Lei, on the way back to the palace, you said that you believed in me. Why did you change your mind?