C10 - PART 72 - THE QUEEN'S VISIT

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 10: The return of Lei Hwa

PART 72 – THE QUEEN'S VISIT

-So come back to our room? – Tian Liam asked.

-Wait for me some minutes, I'll make a teapot. – Hou Lei replied. – Oh, you can bring the tray of dishes back first, I'll go later.

-I'll wait for you! Can't lack your tea for a delicious meal!

He sat on a chair near the door of the kitchen. She walked around the kitchen to find the ingredients for her tea. She put them into the pot and got a cook with water on the oven. He watched each of her moves and always smiled, he could not imagine what will happen on the days she would not be here with him anymore. He promised himself not to let that day come.

-Tian Liam! – She shook him making his thoughts interrupted.

-Oh, sorry, what did you say?

-Nothing, I saw you thinking something, just want to check if you are okay.

-Have you finished?

-The tea is ready, we should come back to my room to have our dinner!

He brought the tray of food while she got the teapot with her. The chefs looked at them leaving after they disappeared, they sat around the table for their discussion.

-Do you see the Third Prince has changed much from the time Princess Hou Lei got here till now?

-Of course, he had never been in the kitchen before, but with her appearance in the palace, he has been here so many times. – Another chef replied.

-People said that Princess Hou Lei used some kind of drug on our Princes. So, even the Crown Prince fell in love with her from the very first time.

-Careful with your mouth! Don't listen to the bad things and think they are right! – The oldest chef said. – You can see Princess Hou Lei is much better than many other Princesses and daughters of the bureaucrats. Anyone of them can cook well like her, anyone of them can take care of the Prince when he got an injury? I think that the most different of Princess Hou Lei from other ladies in this palace is her characteristics. You can see that she seems not to care about the power and level, just like our Third Prince. She is beautiful but not selfish, you can hear about the good things she did when she went to the South Province when the typhoon passed through there.

-I agree with you, Mr. Lee. – Another chef said. – We can't find out another Princess like her. She is very kind-hearted. You can see the way she treats us and the other maids, soldiers. That's not like the way the other Princess treats their servants.

-That's enough, don't be concerned much about the royal family's life. – The oldest continued. – And should careful with your words, they can make you get punished.

Hou Lei and Tian Liam walked back to her room. She opened the door and they got into the room. He put the tray of food on the table and sat down next to her.

-Well, can I eat now? – He asked.

-Why not? – She wondered. – I cooked for you, why you ask me that?

-Should I keep the cool image of a Prince anymore? – He laughed.

-Tian Liam, you don't need to keep the cool image in front of me! Spend that for the other ladies around there, they would shout loudly each time you smile with them.