C19 - PART 141 - THE DREAM VISION_2

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

"I will update this story once a week, on Sunday, due to lack of time for writing new parts."

PLEASE READ THE PREVIOUS PARTS FOR UNDERSTANDING THE WHOLE STORY! THANKS SO MUCH!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 19: Tian Liam and Tian Liang

PART 141 – THE DREAM VISION_2

Miang Xiang got up at the same time with Hou Lei, she realized she was laying in a strange but familiar room. She tried to sit up and knew that she was still in the palace. She looked around to find Hou Lei, Tian Liam, and Tian Liang, but they were nowhere to be found. She could also sense the strange magic surrounding her and the whole palace, and there was no source of magic like the source they found in the royal garden. The door of the room opened and the light came brightly into the room. She saw a familiar shadow slowly walking into the room. He was the Soldier General, Mr. Hu. He was bringing a tray with him, she could smell something like medicine and food. He walked close to the bed, she closed her eyes immediately.

-You are still sleeping, honey! – Mr. Hu said with a gentle voice. – The doctor had checked for your health, nothing to worry about.

He held her hands and put it to his cheek, rubbed against his skin. She felt warm and everything seemed to be realistic, but she knew that Mr. Hu would not do anything like this with her, he had spent the whole life of him being beside her, however, not even talking love with her once. She moved her finger a bit to let him know she had woken.

-Miang Xiang, you woke up? – He asked.

-You are too noisy! – Miang Xiang lied.

She opened her eyes, she thought she should not make this kind of magic battle know her idea about it. He helped her sit up and brought a bowl of medicine to her bed.

-Get it slowly, I will help you! – He took a spoon of medicine liquid and gave it to her mouth.

There had to be something in the medicine, she could sense the strange smell. It would make her mind become weak and she would be in this magic battle forever. She thought about a spell and chanted it whisperingly. She got the medicine from Mr. Hu, but when she swallowed it, the medicine would be led to the lake near the room, not to her stomach. After getting all of the liquid medicine in the bowl, he helped her to walk to the table. The food seemed to be normal, but when she rubbed her eyes with her hands, there were many things strange about the dishes. She recognized some of them, they were some kinds of herbs from the East Land, their effect was making her magic become weak and slowly disappear.

 She recognized some of them, they were some kinds of herbs from the East Land, their effect was making her magic become weak and slowly disappear

She walked closer to the table of food but she stopped and pretended to vomit. She covered her mouth with her hands and pushed Mr. Hu away. She ran out to the garden outside the room. She continued pretending to vomit. Mr. Hu followed her immediately.