C2 - PART 11 - THE PRINCESS OF THE WEST LAND

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 2: Hou Lei's plan starting

PART 11 - THE PRINCESS OF THE WEST LAND

The next morning, Hou Lei woke up and she was still in the forest. The gem on her hand still was green and everything seemed to be like very normal. She thought that her ritual had been failed, so there was nothing changed. She came back to the main city of the West Land. When she reached the door, some soldiers walked to her:

-My Princess, you're back! Our King must be very happy to hear that.

-Princess? - Hou Lei surprised. - So my ritual succeeded.

-Ritual? - The soldier asked.

-Oh, nothing. I realized how stupid I was when running away with him.

-My Princess, we will lead you back to the Palace.

At the Palace, Hou Lei was helped to change her dress. Her maid asked:

-My Princess, why you wore a black dress like this? We've never seen you wearing a black dress, you like colorful dresses.

-Oh, I go there without any dress, so I must wear this dress.

-My daughter. - The Queen got into the room. - Are you okay? Did that guy do anything bad to you?

-No, mother. I just think it clearly and I see, my family is the best to me, not him.

-Coming back is good, good. - She hugged Hou Lei.

Suddenly, tears appeared in her eyes. If this was Lei Hu, her real mother, she might treat her better than this. She felt a little bit guilty by taking away the real Princess' family. But it was very soon that she would leave here to go to the Main Land, instead of her, she wished her happy with her lover. The Queen then went to meet the King with Hou Lei. The King smiled when he saw Hou Lei.

-My darling daughter, coming back is good. I was fearful that I would lose you forever.

-Father, I'm wrong when running away. Please forgive me!

-I've already forgiven you when hearing that you returned. I know that the idea to let you marry the Crown Prince of the Main Land is so selfish from everyone, I can't sacrifice your happiness to exchange the peace for this country. I'll find another way.

-Father. - She hugged him. - I return because of that, I want to take my responsibility for our country, as the Princess of the West Land. How can I be so selfish, just think about my happiness, and leave thousands of people to get destroy or suffer miserably?

-Really? - He surprised.

-I'm really serious. I've thought for some days about that. I will marry the Crown Prince of Main Land, it will be better for both of us. Our country will have peace, and I also have a good life, better than living an inconvenient life with that poor guy.

-You're mature, my girl. Your thoughts are just so good.

-I promise that I won't make you and our country disappointed. I will bring there with me the mindset of our people, the goodness and I won't let anyone bully me by taking an exchanging marriage!

-I'm so proud of you, Hou Lei.

"Hou Lei, he called me Hou Lei, that means the ritual was more than just successful. It made people think that the Princess of West Land named Hou Lei. Therefore, I don't need to adopt the name of the real Princess, Bei Yiu. Even more, I can be myself all the time, don't need to make any other disguises to pretend to be Bei Yiu. Mysterious lady, thank you so much!". She looked at the gem on her hand, it did not have any change, but she could sense the power inside of it, very powerful, activated by the pink moonlight.

The King then made a letter and sent to the Emperor of the Main Land, about he wanted to let his daughter marry the Crown Prince, so the connection between the two countries would be better. The Emperor received the letter in a few days later, he also thought much about that. Then he called the Soldier General and the Crown Prince to meet him.

-What do you think about this? The West Land King wants to let his daughter marry Tian Leong.

-I think it's good. - The Soldier General answered. - The connexion will let the relationship between our country and West Land become better. And they won't have any idea to fight back us. Or should I say, they don't want to end up like Hou Ma tribe.

-Father, you must think carefully, I think they want to take the marry as an exchange for their peace. Another way, the Princess may be a spy, she will learn about our country and the Palace to help West Land fight back us someday. Although I heard that she was very beautiful, I think I don't really want to marry a spy. - The Crown Prince said.

-You don't need to think so far like that, they just have four thousand people, without magic like Hou Ma tribe, no physical power like Er tribe. How could they fight against our soldiers? - The Emperor continued. - Maybe they have seen the ending of Hou Ma tribe, and don't want to be like that. This marriage is an exchange, just like many exchanging marriages happened in the past. If you don't want that Princess, I will give her to your younger brothers.

-Wait, wait, father, if you agree with this marriage, how can I refuse to take my responsibility?

-Okay, done. The General, bring some soldiers with you to protect the Princess on the way she gets our Palace, prevent any bad things! - The Emperor said.

-I'm clear, My Emperor.

Hou Lei was prepared many things for her trip to the Palace of Main Land. She was a little bit nervous, she did not know if she could finish her plan and found out the Hou Ma magic gem. Main Land was a very large country, finding a small gem was not a simple mission, especially, she had never seen that gem, it had been lost before she was born. She just had the sense of loving a few days, now she continued to be alone in that Palace. The Emperor seemed to be a hard aim to fight with, and she also had no idea if the green gem's magic was powerful enough to fight back the energy of the righteous land where the Palace was. She took a deep breath, she still believed in the God of Sky that there still had the right for all people. The Gods would not take everything from her. She remembered her family, and she wanted to find her mother, the only family member left with her, too.

Everything was well prepared. After two days, the soldiers sent by the Emperor came. The King asked for giving some maids to go with Hou Lei, but the Soldier General did not agree. He said the Emperor only wanted to bring Hou Lei to the Palace without anyone else.

-Father, Mother. Goodbye! - Hou Lei said to the King and the Queen. - Please take care of yourself, I can't look after you two.

-We know. - The Queen gently said and she started to cry. - Keep yourself safe, my sweet daughter.

-The time is running up, we need to go, my Princess. - The Soldier General said.

He helped her to get into the horse wagon. Hou Lei looked through the window and waved for saying goodbye to her parents. The trip took them more than a day, they stayed in a small motel at night. In the motel, Hou Lei prepared a magical drug, she would need it to seduce the Crown Prince. When she nearly finished, there was a knock on the door.

-Who's that? - She asked.

-It's me, the Soldier General. I just want to check if you are okay.

-I'm okay, I just get a little hard to sleep.

-So I will get some soup for you to feel better. Wait a minute.

She hurried to finish the drug. Then she cleaned up the table and waited for the Soldier General to come back. She suddenly missed the man she had met in the small town.

To be continued...