C19 - PART 142- THE DREAM VISION_3

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

"I will update this story once a week, on Sunday, due to lack of time for writing new parts."

PLEASE READ THE PREVIOUS PARTS FOR UNDERSTANDING THE WHOLE STORY! THANKS SO MUCH!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 19: Tian Liam and Tian Liang

PART 142– THE DREAM VISION_3

Tian Liam walked out to the garden and hugged "Hou Lei" from behind.

-Thank you for always being by my side. – He said.

-Me, too. – She touched his hand.

A strange feeling started from his hand and spread across his body. He felt something not right, but he could not realize what it was. Hou Lei put down the water pot on her hand and turned back to look directly into his eyes.

-Well, you are hungry, right? – She smiled.

-A bit. – He held his stomach.

-I have already prepared breakfast for you. – She touched his cheek, another surge of sensation spread through his body again, this time, it was a little bit more familiar.

The inner palace "Hou Lei" was trying to catch his feeling with her, instead of the real feeling for the real Hou Lei. She led him into the room and let him sit down next to the large table in the middle of the room. She poured some tea into a cup and gave him.

-Just wait for me some minutes, I will make the food warm again.

He nodded and got some tea, the tea somehow was different from the one in his memory. Nothing liked the special tea that Hou Lei made with the West Land's recipe. He felt confused much, not knowing what happened, and why he was feeling this kind of sensation.

"Hou Lei" came back and brought a tray of food with her. She put the tray on the table and put food into his bowl. Tian Liam got some and tried to find the taste in his memory, but no, there was no trace of that delicious taste, replaced by a very strange taste.

-Is it good? – She asked.

-Yup, very delicious. – He lied and looked at her.

There had to be some kind of dark magic leading him to meet this "Hou Lei". Although he did not remember what happened the previous night, he felt doubts about this lady, she was definitely not his "cutie" wife. He knew that the dark magic would not let him be free easily, he should follow this lady's instruction instead of fighting with the unknown source of magic.

Two days passed, Lei Hwa had treated Hou Lei well, her magical ability was back, they planned to return to the palace and rescued the people in there. They had to be controlled by the dream vision. The more days in the dream, the more difficult to help them out. They went back to the entrance of the palace where Lei Hwa recognized the magical shield.

-I do not know if our magic can fight with this shield. – Hou Lei wondered.

-I do not, too. However, we need to give a try. The guy made this shield had spent a lot of time and magic to create the source of dark magic in the flowers in the garden. – Lei Hwa replied.

-I do not understand why Wu's magical book led us to break the source.

-The idea of Wu's magical book is good, to break the plan of the black assassin, however, it cannot predict what will happen when the source is released. In addition, the source was created after the book had been written.