C17 - PART 120 - THE STRANGE BEHAVIOR OF TIAN LIAM_3

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 17: Tian Liam

PART 120 – THE STRANGE BEHAVIOR OF TIAN LIAM_3

The Queen stayed with Hou Lei and Tian Liang for having dinner with them. She could see that during the meal, Tian Liang always got his eyesight to Hou Lei. She could also feel that the relationship between them was not simple. Although Tian Liang was not her own son, she always treated him well. Because of the mistake in the past, making his mother died, she was still regretting until now. However, she knew that no one, especially Tian Liang, could understand what she was feeling and he might never forgive her for what she had done. She could only love him as her son, but let him with Hou Lei was not something she could accept, because she, on the other hand, always wanted the best for her only true son, Tian Liam.

After having dinner in Hou Lei's room, the Queen walked back to her room. Tian Liang tidied the room for her and brought the tray of dishes back to the kitchen. He returned with a towel and a basin of warm water, he helped her clean her face and her hands before going to bed. He sat down on a chair next to the bed and waited for her till the time he assured that she got a deep sleep. He walked out of the room and closed the door lightly. Then he got into the room of the maid next to Hou Lei's room and slept in there as he said with her in the morning.

The next day came, and Tian Liang got up very early, he asked the chefs to prepare the breakfast for her and brought a basin of water put on the table. Everything was ready and waiting for her to wake up. She was surprised by what he did for her. And she knew that he truly wanted to do that, because he had let her know about his true identity. But now, she was more confused with the things happening around her. She loved Tian Liam and Tian Liang also loved her from the teenage period till now. Everything became complex when she knew that her brother-in-law was her first love.

When Tian Liang was having breakfast with Hou Lei, Tian Liam walked to her room and saw the scene. He planned to avoid seeing her, but he thought that he should do something before losing her to his own brother's hands.

-Hou Lei, can I talk to you for a while? – Tian Liam got into the room.

-Oh, I've just finished my breakfast. – She replied. – Tian Liang, can...

-I understand. – Tian Liang stood up. – I have some works to do in the government today. You two have plenty of time to talk with each other.

He said and tidied the dishes on the table. He brought the tray of dishes and walked out of the room. He stopped right next to Tian Liang and said to his ear.

"You better take care of your wife well, Mother was not happy to see what happened yesterday

"You better take care of your wife well, Mother was not happy to see what happened yesterday. And you should also be a good Tian Liam as you used to. If I and mother know you do something bad to Hou Lei, you will know the results."