C19 - PART 139 - THE ROYAL GARDEN

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

"I will update this story once a week, on Sunday, due to lack of time for writing new parts."

PLEASE READ THE PREVIOUS PARTS FOR UNDERSTANDING THE WHOLE STORY! THANKS SO MUCH!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 19: Tian Liam and Tian Liang

PART 139 – THE ROYAL GARDEN

-You also need to be careful with that book, My Princes. – Miang Xiang said.

-I do not think it does harmful things to me. – Hou Lei answered. – It just appeared in front of my eyes and then disappeared mysteriously.

-I do not think so. – Tian Liam said. – One day, I saw it and when I wanted to touch it, a source of energy came out from the book and made me fall into a faint.

-Was that the day we had argued and you were waiting for me? – Hou Lei wondered.

-Yup, and I just thought that had been a dream when I woke up. – Tian Liam continued. – However, when I saw it the second time, I knew it was real, and somehow, it had a relationship with you.

-After that, you asked some soldiers to come to the West Land and got a survey about me? – Hou Lei asked with a bothered voice.

-Well, I do not think you know that. However, the results led me to nowhere. – Tian Liam replied.

-Okay, I do not think Tian Liam had doubts about you, he just wanted to know well about you. – Tian Liang said. – But if the book has its own purpose, we need to be more careful.

-It will not appear occasionally. – Miang Xiang replied. – It might want our Princess to do some things for it. The book is not like the book of the Hou Ma tribe, you cannot control it.

-I will read the book of the Hou Ma tribe to find some info about this strange book. – Hou Lei said.

-Wait, do you feel anything, Miss Miang Xiang? – Hou Lei asked.

-A source of dark energy. – Miang Xiang replied. – From that direction...

They ran to the place, following Miang Xiang. The direction was leading to the royal garden.

-The royal garden! – Hou Lei realized it.

-Shhhh! – Miang Xiang put a finger on her mouth. – We need to know who is behind those strange things and the source of the energy.

They lightly walked closer to the garden.

-There are many dark clouds in the sky. – Tian Liang said and pointed to the sky above them.

-How could it be? – Tian Liam wondered. – Hou Lei said the palace's land had its own protection from the dark magic.

-Except... - Tian Liang paused.

-It comes from a member of the royal family. – Hou Lei replied.

They walked to the entrance leading to the garden. There was a man standing in front of the small lake in the garden. He was chanting some words like a spell.

-It seems to be a spell. – Hou Lei said. – Can you recognize it, Miss Miang Xiang?

-Maybe a spell of the Wu magic. – Miang Xiang answered. – So strange, and so powerful. This guy must be a Master of magic.

-But he does not look like the assassin. – Tian Liam wondered.

-He is the assassin's puppet. – Miang Xiang replied. – Just like when he controlled you and Tian Liang.