C17 - PART 121 - THE STRANGE BEHAVIOR OF TIAN LIAM_4

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

"I will update this story once a week, on Sunday, due to lack of time for writing new parts."

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 17: Tian Liam

PART 121 – THE STRANGE BEHAVIOR OF TIAN LIAM_4

To prove that her thought was right, Hou Lei decided to carry out a ritual to find where the real Tian Liam was now, like the ritual she used to find Ziam Jun some days ago. After closed the door carefully, she chanted a spell to lock all the doors of her room to prevent anyone from wanting to get into the room while she did her ritual.

She opened the book of Hou Ma tribe and stopped at a page with the ritual she needed. She opened a drawer of a cabinet next to the window, she got some herbs in there. She put the herbs into a circle and dropped some powder onto the herbs. She started to chant a spell.

The herbs flew around her after she had chanted a spell and made some moves

The herbs flew around her after she had chanted a spell and made some moves. She raised her hands up and a green light appeared from her hands. She moves her hand around the space in front of her face and something looks like a mirror appeared.

"Let me know that where is Wang Tian Liam now!", she commanded to the mirror. The mirror turned its surface on with many colors and it showed a dark place where seemed to be a prison. Hou Lei looked closer to the place and she recognized it was the prison of the Er tribe. She used to see the place when Er Wang took her to the village. She tried to put more power into the mirror to define if Tian Liam was really there. But something happened and the mirror was broken down in front of her eyes before she could see more things.

-Maybe that the Er tribe used magic to prevent me from seeing clearer about Tian Liam. – She said to herself. – Anyway, I can definitely assure that the real Tian Liam is not the one being here with me, I need to discuss more with mother and Miang Xiang to rescue him.

She touched on her heart and felt her heartbeats, "I think that I really love him now. How can I resist this love and continue my mission? Is that in the end, he will get a huge angry with me and everything between us will be broken? There will be nothing for an evil princess like me, right? Is there still a Prince for an evil princess?".

She paused some minutes and there was a knock on the door. She chanted a spell and all the herbs on the ground disappeared, the locking spell on the door also lost its effect. She stood up and walked to open the door.

-I just want to check if you're okay! – Tian Liang looked at her when she opened the door.

-I'm okay, do you want to get in? – She asked.

-Of course, I want, but I think it isn't a should-do now.

-Just get in, I have something want to say with you!