C5 - PART 32 - THE WEDDING

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 5: The wedding

PART 32 - THE WEDDING

The next day, Tian Liam came back to the Palace and asked the soldiers to come with him to bring dead bodies of the strange men to meet the Emperor. He talked with the Emperor in private:

-Father, I have no idea that where those men came from, I had a fight with them, they were strong.

-Do you have any wounds? - The Emperor asked.

-No, I just have some issue when they hit me.

-So you killed all of them? Why didn't you leave someone alive? We can take information from him about his group, or there will be some others like them in our country.

-I'm sorry father, I want to do that too, but they were too strong and fought me very hard, I only had one choice to kill them. I think they don't have any other member in the group.

-I hope so. You're tired now, take a good rest, I will think about a reward to you!

-I don't need that, father. I did it as my responsibility for our country. Anyway, you have given me the best reward ever for all of the things.

-Did I? - The Emperor wondered.

-It's Hou Lei, Father. She is the best reward for me after all.

-You've fallen in love with her? - The Emperor laughed. - I know it, from the beginning, the Queen chose North Liam palace to let Hou Lei stay, I could see her idea to couple you and her. I don't think it comes really fast like this. Anyway, good news for me!

-Thanks, Father! I'll come back to my room!

Actually, after the conversation, he came to Hou Lei's room. He knocked on the door, but no one answered. He walked around and guessed where she could be. He waited for a while and thought she had to go out of the Palace. He walked back to his room. Suddenly, he ran into her when they met at the main door leading to her room. She lost her footing, ready to fall down to the ground, he immediately caught her. The time liked to be stopped its moves at that moment. He hugged her closer to his chest, she looked at her gently.

-I'm back, Hou Lei! - He said.

-Okay, well... - She gently pushed him away. - I don't need a warm hug to let me know you're back.

-But I need. - He hugged her again, tighter and warmer.

-Wang Tian Liam, let me go! - She gently hit on his chest.

-Let me hug you for a while, those men made me scared that I couldn't meet you again!

-Those men? - She surprised. - Who are those men?

-You don't know them? - He asked and let free of her. - The Er people hit me two days ago.

-Who? What? - She widened her eyes and touched many parts on his body. - Did you get any hurt?

-You... you don't know anything? - He looked at her suspiciously.

-Know what? Or I don't know something that I should know?

-So the lady that night wasn't you?

-Lady? Oh, Wang Tian Liam, you are going to marry me but you still have other women out of this palace! Your Main Land men are all the same!

-It's not that, but I can feel that was you.

-Me? I'm always in this Palace, you can ask all the maids and the sentries, if I went out of the Palace, they had to know it.

-So strange, I saw you that night, and the herbs, the care she spent for me... Everything was like to prove that was you.

-Don't deny it, you take this chance to meet other women in the royal city, I know that.

-Hou Lei, don't be like that, you must hide something! I'll find out soon.

-Find out what? Now I find out you have other women! You liar! - She hit on his chest.

-No, I don't! - He answered. - Hou Lei, you are jealous, right?

-Who wants to get jealous of you? - She rushed him.

They rushed each other on the yard. After a while, he stopped and caught her by his hands.

-I'm very happy, Hou Lei. You're jealous.

-No way, let out of me, get in my room, I have something for you!

They got into her room, she brought out a paper and gave him.

-Reading it carefully and write your name here, press your fingerprint here.

-What's this? - He asked.

-This is the wedding's conditions, if you don't accept it, there won't any wedding.

-Okay, well, you don't need to do that. I'm a Prince, I will keep my words.

-I don't believe in you, or anyone here, sign it and I will keep it.

-If I do something wrong, who will be the one punish me? My Father or My mother?

-No one will do that, but me, if you do anything false with this paper, you will never ever see me again.

-Okay, okay, I will read and sign, just don't leave me.

"WEDDING's CONDITIONs

Name: Wang Tian Liam and Hou Lei

These are the conditions between us to make the wedding occur. If any of these conditions are not followed, Wang Tian Liam will be punished that he will never meet Hou Lei again.

First, during the wedding day and night, Hou Lei and Wang Tian Liam won't do husband and wife's work. Hou Lei needs more time to accept what happens now, and she wants to define if she really loves her husband or not.

Second, Wang Tian Liam can't touch Hou Lei too much, although she is his wife, it's not comfortable for her when being touched by others. The maximum of touches he can do a day is three even in public or in private. Anyway, he can act some sweet actions in front of the Queen and the Emperor.

Third, of course, no sex until everything's clear. That means there will be two beds in the room if the husband and wife must live in one room. If they can live in two rooms, it's not a problem.

Forth, Wang Tian Liam won't be accepted to ask Hou Lei about her privacy information, including anything about herself, her family, her likes and dislikes.

Signature..."

-Hou Lei, we aren't going to make a wedding like a wedding contract!

-So, do you want to sign or I will leave now!

-Okay, I'll sign, but you can't feel any piece of my love for you?

-It's not about you, it's about me, Tian Liam. I'm not ready for loving someone.

-So we can wait! Wait until you love me!

-But the Emperor and the Queen don't want to wait, they want the wedding to occur as soon as possible, so that, the Crown Prince will accept to marry the North Land Princess.

To be continued...